Living the dream.(by hackerkyle)

Hi everyone. Here’s a very little something. Just trying to get back into the swing or writing after a period of losing that spark. Hope you all enjoy.

Fwuffie wemembah when noticed wingies. Fwuffy had many heawt happsies an’ twied to fwy. Fwuffy fwapped wingies many times but wingies nebah wet fwuffy fwy!

Fwuffy had many heawt saddies! Fwuffy chiwped and cwied fo’ many fowebahs. Den fwuffy daddeh asked fwuffy why cwisies. Fwuffy told daddeh why saddies, fwuffy wan’ fwy but wingies big meanies!

Fwuffy’s daddeh smiled and said he hewp fwuffy to fwy! Fwuffy nu did bewiebe daddeh but he take fwuffy to backyawd and tied pwetty fwoaty baw tu fwuffy. Daddeh said fwuffy am wittwe babbeh and fwoaty baw hewp fwuffy fwy.

Daddeh towd babbeh tu fwappy wingies nao and fwuffy did. Fwuffy den fewp weggies weabe gwound and saw fwuffy was goin’ upsies!

Babbeh was fwyin’! Babbeh hab su many heawt happsies dat babbeh peeped wif joy! Fwuffy wingies fwapped hawdah and fwuffy gu highah! Fwuffy gu su high can see tops ob all housies!

Fwuffy chiwped and wookies down at daddeh.

“Wook daddeh wook babbeh fwy!”

Babbeh saw nice mistah in othah yawd hab funny toysies. Babbeh seen them on teebee, they gu boom an’ pop an’ gib owwies tu bad hoomens and fwuffies.

Fwuffy den get see pwace huwties and scree! Babbeh can nu seesies out ob one see pwace nao and cwy! Babbeh heaw daddeh yeww

“Damn you missed the balloon.”

Babbeh den heaw nice mistah say.

“Yeah yeah I got it this next shot.”

Babbeh cwied! Why see peace hab huwties nao? Fwuffy nu wan’ fwy anymowe, fwuffy wan’ daddeh huggies and wub.

“Cheep peep daddeh huuhuu babbeh nee’ huggies!”

Babbeh den hear scawy woosh by heaw pwace and heaw woud pop! Babbeh den see ebewythin’ mobin’. Babbeh worked up and saw fwoaty baw was gone and babbeh was fawwin’! Babbeh fwapped wingies hawdah but nu stopped fawwin’!

Babbeh cwy for daddeh but daddeh said.

“Fifty bucks you can’t hit her on the way down.”

Babbeh den felt mowe owwies in tummah an’ in weggie! Fwuffy nu know why get owwies. Was fwuffy bad? Did fwyin’ make owwies? Fwuffy just wan’ wub and huggies nao, nu wan’ ebah fwy aga-

A dull splat is heard as the two neighbors see the little baby fluffy become just a red stain on the metal roof of a backyard shed. Beside it are a few brown stains of other babies who wanted to fly.

“Damn you hit her twice on the way down.” Said the former fluffy owner.

“I’d say that means you owe me a hundred instead of just Fifty.” Says the neighbor as he loads his airsoft rifle.

“Fine but it’s my turn to shoot the next one.” The ‘daddeh’ says and hands the money over.

“Fair but I’m getting a blue fluffy to make it harder to hit.” The neighbor says and pockets the cash.

“Same time next week?” ask the ‘daddeh’

“Right, see ya then bud.”

The two shake hands and part ways. Both are excited to play their nice neighborly game again soon.

15 Likes

Excellent stuff, fluffy POV is great to show just how simplistic and trusting their thought patterns are, gives everything some nice bite to it.

2 Likes

I agree. It’s a bit harder to write just because I’m not sure how much to write it like a fluffies way of speaking. If the fluffy talks of course I’ll do the uwu style of writing. But it’s tempting to just write their thoughts as mostly normal.

3 Likes