Loaffies! (By NekuChan)

Holy shit was wondering what your take be like. Ya put a more heavy emphasis on them actually being doughy as foals but self reproduction is actually interesting. Because why make bread fluffies if they can’t reproduce on their own? Lol

lol wrong concept same horror…

1 Like

Actually that’s how I came with the reproductive concept, in spanish sourdough is knows ad “masa madre” (mother dough) so babies just growing from her like sourdough does was the base for that one xd

2 Likes

That’s why I know of a really old mother dough, I was watching a YouTuber discuss the origins of Spanish Sour Doughs, saying that one could be as old as 300 years if handled properly. Baking and Cooking channels on YouTube are a fun rabbit hole to jump into!

2 Likes

I want a Loaffy

1 Like

Loaf-ly as always!
I had a similar idea, but I am really slow at drawing…

1 Like

Is it a Yukkuri with a Fluffy as filling or a Fluffy wearing a Yukkuri like a symbiote?

Do you know what you’ve done, you madman? You’ve created a Fluffy/Yukkuri hibred! You can’t imagine what you’ve done! Consequences will never be the same!

Seriously, cool, I’m gonna have to adapt this.

1 Like

DO IT ANYWAYS!! Even if many have the same idea the result always has some variantions and all of them apport something new and unique :slight_smile:

I like to watch that kind of channels but only when I’m full. Otherwise I’d just choke on my own saliva

Hey can you feed them meat

1 Like

Would that make pig-in-a-blanket style treats?

1 Like

Hope so

1 Like

All the more to consume.

I wanna spread my mayo on the mummah…

ohhh my god i love them!! :pleading_face: :face_holding_back_tears:

Soap?

yeah, it’s a weird part on the “lore”