Lolly's Folly Teaser (federalchemical1728)

Image (12) - Copy1

Image (12) - Copy2

Image (11)3

Image (11)6

(post-birth spousal assault yaaaaay)

Image (12) - Copy14

Image (12) - Copy18

And here are skethes of the characters with a bunch of color swatches i dont wanna edit out:

Image (10) - Copy

so i went & started ANOTHER story & this one has nothing to do with anything, i’m basically just venting.

I have the ENTIRE story mapped out, I just need to actually make a daggumn decision on how i want to tell it. I could do a moment-to-moment style comic (good for gags, fun expressions, and drama), or documentary-style like The Fluffy Sink with an illustration for each scene/chunk of text (good for just cranking the story out as fast as possible so i can finish it) because my brain will dredge up new ideas & panels & additions CONSTANTLY & draw this shit out to an absolute CRAWL. plus itll be another unfinished project to weigh on my ADHD brain.

or i could just write it out fully in flowery purple prose. which is probably the easy option tbh

(i love you)

you guys are absolute sweethearts :heart:

i feel really bad worrying people like i do, but the situation im in IS one that deserves worry. So genuinely, thank you.
(here’s where i normally say “I’m working on fixing it, so don’t worry,” but if im being practical i’d say “there’s not much any of you could logistically do about it, so dont worry if you cant help “enough,” honestly just knowing ive got people rooting for me is… really touching.” it’s an uncomfortable feeling, to be loved, even just parasocially, but it’s the good kind of uncomfortable. they’re growing pains.)

i also feel bad for not replying individually (im not even sure i had the guts to do much more than skim them i can barely remember ;-; ), but i WANT to change that. I think I’m gonna be cycled through some different ADHD medications & see if one sticks. It will take a while but i WILL find the chemical that makes my brain bearable i swear to fucking god.

i finished my little doll, ill have to take pictures. i havent quite figured out how to make her hair do what i want but i jerry-rigged myself a felting needle that might work

Good people are out there. You’re all fuckin’ weirdos but you’re out there and I love you :heart:

44 Likes

You do foals so well. All your fluffies are great but I love the expressions on the foals faces.

And all the hugs.

2 Likes

Huh. I didn’t think of it as parasocial. But it’s like you said. I’m rooting for you!

Nice art btw. I noticed your fluffies, the males ones especially, look like Disney animals with the males like the one here looking like a Disney villain.

2 Likes

These are amazing. You draw like a seasoned illustrator!

I get the ADHD. It’s not a lot of fun, is it? Take your time, k? We don’t need replies, but absolutely reach out if necessary. :sparkling_heart: (HUG)

1 Like

dog I’d pay you just to draw a shit ton of foals, fr. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Will still keep you in thoughts and prayers, i hope everything finds a good resolution.

1 Like

Foal aint even in the house yet and it made bad peepees.

2 Likes

ohhhhh i LOVE THESE BABYS!! oh i’d love to see moment to moment shots oh i love em i love em!
Ahhhh im happy you’re doing ok! i wana give you a big big hug
gib fwend bestest huggies fow heawt happies

2 Likes

oh im imagining the fluffy getting upset seeing her parents argue and telling them not to fight, and how she wanted love like they had and sobbing thinking she messed it up. and the owners just hug her understanding- ahhhhhh my HEART

1 Like

yeah spoiler alert that one’s a bit of a bad seed :3c

1 Like

I really like the last panel. The fluffy screwed up and something is now really wrong. There is the chance it might be all her fault.
Or she was a last dich effort to keep the couple together sugested by a marriage counselor.

1 Like

She came back at the worst possible time because the couple’s college-aged son they were seeing off in the first panel has since died in the interrum in a car crash. Lolly & her foals are just the shit-cherry on top of the shit-sundae.

3 Likes

This is beautiful and amazing. I also struggle very badly with ADHD and the executive dysfunction is causes. If you ever wanna talk, please message me and I’m happy to lend an understanding ear! :heart:

1 Like