Lonely Babbehs Are Never Missed Pt. 3 (By DaxterIsAFluffy)

A week had passed since I found the last fluffy baby. Thankfully, I found two today.

“Huuu su many tummeh huwties huuuhuuu. Nu wike cowdies huuuu.”

“Nu cwy bwudda. Sissie am hewe. Sissie gib bessess huggies fo cowdies. Babbehs fin nummies soon.”

I walked up an the ‘sissie’ looked up at me. They were hugging and the ‘bwudda’ was bawling his eyes out on his sisters fluff.

“H-hewwo nice mistah. Mistah hab nummies fo babbehs? Babbehs am su hungy.”

“No, I don’t. What are you two doing alone?”

“Mummah nu hab nuff miwkies fo babbehs. Mummah onwy wet sum babbehs dwink miwkies den babbehs gu fo’eba sweepies. Mummah nu fin mo nummies fo miwkies an gu fo’eba sweepies. Huuuuu miss mummah huuuhuuuuhuuuuu!”

They hugged each other tighter as they sobbed.

“Well you two can’t be out here all alone. Why don’t I take you home with me?”

“W-weawwy?”, the sister said, sniffling, “Nice mistah be nyu daddeh fo babbehs?”

“Sure! Now come here and I’ll carry you home.”

“YAAAAAYYYY!”, the sister said excitedly, tears still running down her fluff, “Di bwudda heaw? Nice mistah gun be nyu daddeh! Wet’s gu!”

The sister backed away from her brother and ran towards me excitedly. It took a second for the brother to realize what was going on. Still sobbing he looked up at me like I was a golden god and quickly got to his feet to gallop towards me. I reached down and grabbed one in each hand, lifting them up and cradling them in my arms.

“YAYYY! BABBEH WUB UPSIES!”, the sister shouted, happily.

“U-upsies. Babbeh w-wub nyu daddeh. S-s-su many heawt happiess huuhuuuhuuuu.”, the brother said, quietly.

The sister would sing and the brother would stare up at me and try his best to hug my chest. Once we made it home I set them on the floor of the living room.

“Ooooooo housie am su pwetty! Daddeh hab bessess housie fo fwuffies! Wub daddeh su muchies!”, the sister said running to me and hugging my shoe.

The brother wobbled and eventually sat down while looking around. The sister gave one more tight squeeze to my shoe and ran to her brother, tackling him playfully. He got back up looking dazed as she cheered on her side. They both began laughing and playing tag, blissfully unaware of their future.

As they played I cooked spaghetti. I made two small plates and set them down on the kitchen counter. I walked to the living room and found them hugging each other on the floor, tired from playing. I walked to the and picked them up.

“U-upsies? Whewe am daddeh takin babbehs?”, the sister said as the brother looked at me expectantly.

“It’s time for food. Aren’t you hungry?”

Gasp Babbeh fogeh bou tummeh huwties! Tu many heawt happiess! Babbeh am su hungy! Wa am fo nummie time?”, the sister said.

“Nummies! Babbeh su hungwy! Wub daddeh!”, The brother cheered.

“Skettis!”, I said, setting them both on the kitchen counter next to the plates.

“SKETTIS!! YAAAYYYY BESSESS NUMMIES FO BABBEHS! DADDEH AM BESSESS DADDEH EBA!”, they both pretty much screamed.

They each ran to a plate and began slurping down all the spaghetti. Once the plates were licked clean the both walked to each other and hugged as they fell over and fell asleep. I picked them up and carried them to my small walk in closet where I set them down for the night.

“D-dank ou fo bessess nummies daddeh. Am bessess daddeh. Wub ou su muchies.”, the sister said weakly as the brother continued to sleep.

I left them alone and returned the next morning. I heard the brother crying through the door and the sister trying to comfort him.

“Dewe dewe, bwudda. Daddeh am bessess. Nu gib babbeh wowstest huwties fo bein ba. Nu be scawed. Sissie am hewe an gib bessess huggies. Nu wowwy, bwudda. Ebwyting awways otay fo babbehs.”

The brother just sobbed. I walked in and saw the sister hugging her brothers face while he lied on the floor sobbing. When they heard me the brother tightened up, slightly lifting himself off the ground, and began shaking. He let out a few peeps and chirps out of his tightened face. Tears streamed out of his tightly shut eyes. The sister moved back when he jumped then went to his side to hug him, again.

“Whats wrong, guys?”, I said, kindly.

“B-bwudda hab widdew assidend. Jus widdew one! Bwudda nu mean tu-”, the sister said for her brother who could do nothing but shake.

“What kind of accident?”, I said, neutrally.

“O-obew dewe huuhuuu.”, the sister said as the brother tried to move his head left to right while practically seizing.

I looked to where she pointed her hoof and saw it. An adorably small pile of shit covered in a nice drizzle of piss. I wore an angry look and spoke sternly.

“How did this happen?”

“B-bwudda j-”

“No. I want to hear from him. Why don’t you go out and find the food bowl where you ate last?”

“O-otay, daddeh. Pw-pwease. N-nu huwt bwudda huuhuuu. Bwudda am aww babbeh hab huuu. Wub bwudda su m-”

“Enough. Go.”

She ran out while sobbing and I looked to the brother. He slowly looked up and tried to open his eyes. I looked down at him, angrily. I tapped my foot, impatiently, making him jump with each tap.

“D-d-d-da-DADDEH!”, he cried.

“Don’t ‘daddeh’ me! What happened?”

“B-b-b-babbeh sowwy huuuuu! Ba-PEEPCHIRPCHIRP-babbeh su sowwy PEEPPEEPPEEP!”

“Enough with the apologies and tell me what happened!”

“PEEPCHIRP P-pwease CHIRP pwease nu yeww ad babbeh huuhuu CHIRP gib babbeh wows-”

“STOP! Tell me what happened! RIGHT NOW!”, I said, causing him to start a peeping and chirping spree.

“Ba-babbeh hab tummeh huwties! Huwt su muchies! Sissie nu wakies fo huggies an nu witta boxie! Babbeh nu can howd nu mo an gu poopies huuhuuuu! Nu wan mak ba poopies! Nu wan be ba babbeh huuhuuuhuuuuu!”

“You made bad poopies?! That’s a bad baby! You should know better! Did your mother just let you shit wherever you pleased? Do you like your room smelling like shit?”

“N-nu! B-ba-babbeh knu bedda! Babbeh am ba babbeh! P-pwease! Daddeh nu huwt babbeh! Babbeh scawed huuuu!”, he squeaked between peeps and chirps.

“You need to be punished for bad behavior. You won’t learn otherwise.”

“N-n-nu! B-babbeh wearn! B-babbeh jus hab assidend! Nu mean tu mak ba poopies! Wan mak gud poopies su muchies bu nu can! Pwease daddeh! Babbeh nu wan be punissed!”

“I guess I won’t if you eat your poop.”

“N-nu! Babbeh nu can num poopies! Su ba huuhuuu!”

“Alright, then. I am going to make you into a hugtoy. No take-backsies either! Eat your shit if you want, I’m still making you into a hugtoy.”

“W-w-wa am huggietoy? A-am huggietoy g-gud fo babbeh?”

“No, a hugtoy is just a paralyzed fluffy. You’ll still be you but your body will no longer work. You wont be able to feel your body or move your legs and tail. That is a just punishment for what you did.”

He was shaking super hard while silently sobbing. He looked like he was trying to speak but couldn’t. His sister happily trotted back into the room, growing concerned when hearing her brother cry.

“B-bwudda? N-nu be saddies bwudda! Sissie am hewe!”, she said, beginning to cry and run to the closet, “Id am otay, bwudda! Sissie am hewe! Sissie gib bessess huggies fo heawt saddies huuuu!”

She ran next to me and I grabbed her before she could pass me.

“Daddeh! Pwease wet babbeh gu! Nee tu gib bwudda huggies! Pwease daddeh! Babbeh wiww gib bessess huggies tu daddeh abder bwudda! Bwudda nee sissie!”, she cried as I lifted her to my face.

“I am busy right now. I need to punish your brother for being a bad baby. Do you understand why I have to do this?”

“Y-y-yiss daddeh! S-s-s-sissie su sowwy! Nu mean tu stawp daddeh! Huuhuuuu babbeh knu daddeh nee puniss ba babbeh huuhuuu! Babbeh wub daddeh! Wub daddeh awways!”

I held her by the neck fluff as I talked to her. She was curled up as much as she could be, shaking in my hand. I set her down and she sat in place while I finished.

“That will be your punishment for making bad poopies. It will be next bright time. Do you understand?”, I said to the brother.

The brother hesitantly nodded his head as he shook and sobbed. He knew not to disobey his dad, especially a ‘hooman’ dad. I walked away without a word and the sister ran in and hugged her brother tight. I peeked around a corner and watched the aftermath.

“Huuhuuuu, bwudda! Am bwudda otay? Sissie gib bessess huggies! Wub bwudda su muchies huuu!”, she cried as her brother awkwardly tried to hug her back in between heavy sobs and his shaking form, “Gib bessess kissies tu bwudda! Bwudda am sabe wit sissie an daddeh! Daddeh am bessess! Onwy puniss fo ba poopies! Nu tu ba!”

“S-sissie…”, he silently squeaked out, unable to make much noise anymore, “D-daddeh gun t-tak babbehs f-feews away. G-gun mak su babbeh n-nu can mobe. S-su babbeh nu gi-gib huggies. Nu wun ebew gain. Nu pway ebew gain. S-s-su nu c-can f-f-feew hu-huggies huuuuuuuuuuu. B-b-babbeh su scawed. Wai babbeh be ba? Wai mak ba poopies? Babbeh desewve nu feews huuhuuu! Dis am babbehs fawwt! Nu wan wose feews huuuhuuuuu! Babbeh desewbe nu feews bu babbeh nu wan! Babbeh scawed! Wan mobe an feew! Wan gib huggies awways! Wan feew huggies awways huuuuu! Wan wun an pway huuuhuuuu! Wan pway with sissie! Wan hug sisse! Neba wan wose dat huuhuuuuu! Wai babbeh be ba huuuhuuuuu!”

“Nu wowwy, bwudda. Sissie am hewe.”, She said, hugging him as he shook and sobbed, “Bwudda onwy hab tu be punnissed a widdew. Daddeh nu gib wowstest huwties tu babbeh. Sissie knu bwudda am scawed bu id am onwy fo widdew bid negs bwite time. Wen bwudda geds bak fwom daddeh sissie gun pway wit bwudda aww bwite time! Bu bwudda nu wowwy wite nao. Ou am geddin huggies an wub. Sissie gib bessess huggies fo heawt saddies.”

“Huuuu PEEP CHIRP huuuhuuuu PEEP PEEP! Su scawed huuhuuu wan mummah huuuu! Wan gu bak tu befo! Wai nyu daddeh wan punniss babbeh!”

“Bwudda mak ba poopies. Daddeh nu can wet babbeh jus du poopies wheweeba. Nu cwy bwudda. Ebewyting wiww be otay. Sissie am hewe fo ou.”, She said begininng to rub her hooves on his body.

“Huuuu sniff huu-hee huuuhuuu te-tee-hee-hee tee-hee-hee tickews! Tee-hee-hee babbeh wub tickews tee-hee-hee feew siwwy! Sissie gib bessess siwwy feews tee-hee… sniff siwwy feews huuhuuu babbeh nebe hab siwwy feews gain. Babbeh neba feew nuting gain. Babbeh wike tickews huuuhuuuuu babbeh wub huggies an wawmsies. Wub cuddews an kissies. Wai babbeh neba hab gain huuhuuuhuuu!”

“Nu tawkies ow cwys bwudda. Sissie stiww gib bessess wub tu bwudda. Sissie gun gib bessess wastest feew huggies tu bwudda aww dawk time. Sissie nu weave bwudda tiww daddeh cums negs bwite time.”, she said lying down next to him and holding him.

“Huuuu nee feews fo ebewyting! Nee tu mobe weggies an pway! Babbehs nee pway an huggies huuhuuu! Nu wan wastest feew huggies! Wan feew huggies awways! Wan gib huggies awways! Wai daddeh nu wub babbeh feews! Babbeh wub feews su muchies huuuhuuuu!”

They lied together for a couple minutes. The brother heaved and sobbed as the sister hugged him tight. The brother then got a flash of anger across his face and stood up, pushing his sister away.

“N-NU HUUUHUUU! NU WAN TU BE WASTEST FEEWS! WAN TU WUN AN PWAY AWWAYS! BABBEHS NU SUPPOSS TU WOSE FEEWS! AWW FWUFFIES HAB FEEWS HUUHUUU WAI TAK BABBEHS FEEW! AM GUD BABBEH! NU MEAN TU DU BA POOPIES HUUUHUUUU! GUN TEWW DADDEH! GUN TEWW DADDEH DAT BABBEH WUB FEEWS! DAT BABBEH NU WAN DADDEH TU TAK FEEWS! BABBEH GUN GIB BESSESS HUGGIES AN DANCIES AN KISSIES TU DADDEH! GUN SHOW DADDEH BABBEH NEE WEGGIES AN FEEWS! BABBEH NEE TU MOBE AN HAB HAPPIESS!”, he said, stomping and jumping around the open closet.

“N-nu bwudda! Pwease!”, the sister said getting up and trying to walk with her brother, “Babbeh nu can tawk bak tu daddeh! Daddeh am babbehs pwotectow! Gib babbehs ebewyting! Babbehs nuting witou daddeh! Pwease nu be meanie tu daddeh!”

“Nu! Bwudda gun teww daddeh nu tak feews! Babbeh gun gib wowstest hoofsies if daddeh twy tu tak feews! Gun wun way an fin nyu daddeh! Daddeh dat wikes babbeh feews!”

“Huuhuuuu pwease bwudda! Nu du dis! Jus wisten tu daddeh! Id wiww onwy be fo widdew bid! Id am nu tu ba! Sissie nee bwudda! Pwease nu mak daddeh maddies! Sissie wan daddeh AN bwudda! Nu wan wose one huuuu! Pwease be gud babbeh! Pwease nu ged fwuffies in twoubew!”

“Nu wowwy sissie! Bwudda gun teew daddeh wa babbehs nee an daddeh gun wisten! Daddeh nee tu wearn dat babbehs nee feews! Babbeh nee tu wun! Babbeh nee tu feew cuddews! Babbeh nee heawt happiess!”

“Huuuu bwudda! Nuuhuuuuhuuuu! Pwease be gud babbeh fo sissie an daddeh! Awweady ba nuff nu mak wowster huuhuuu!”

“Babbeh nu wisten tu sissie! Bwudda gun mak ebewyting bessess fo babbehs negs bwite time! Babbeh gun keeb feews an hab skettis an nuzzews ebewyday! Daddeh wiww gib bessess huggies an awways pway wit babbehs!”

The brother continued to rant as the sister whined. He thought his soft, adorable rebellion was fool proof. I would come to him and he would tell me what’s what. He would tell me to only be nice and give love. To never punish them and to give them skettis. To hug them and tell them bedtime stories every night. To always be there for them. They would not be around much longer.

I walked up without a word and closed the closet door, locking them away for the night. The brother squeaked loudly as the door closed and began to sob. I wondered if he would still try to fight back tomorrow. Once the morning arrived I stood next to the closet and listened.

“Ba-babbeh su tiwed. Nu can gu sweepies yed. Nee tu stay wakies fo wen daddeh cum. Nee tu teww daddeh tu nu tak feews. If babbeh gu sweepies den wiww wakies wit nu feews. S-sc-sc-scawy huuuuu. Pwease be bwite time huuhuuuhuuuu.”

“Huuu sniff huuuhuuuu. Su many saddies fo bwudda. Wan bwudda hab feews wike sissie nu bwudda du ba poopies. Daddeh nee tu punniss babbeh fo bein ba. Huuuu pwease bwudda! Babbehs nee wisten tu daddeh! Nee tu fowwow daddeh! Nee tu du ebewyting daddeh says! Babbehs nee daddeh huuhuuuuhuuuu!”

“Good morning, babies. Hungry?”, I said, opening the door and setting down a bowl of kibble and milk.

The babies both stopped what they were doing and looked at me stunned. The brother mouthed a few words and the sister sniffled while I stood there expectantly.

“F-fank ou, daddeh. Babbehs wub nummies an wub daddeh. Am bessess daddeh.”, the sister said trying to sound cheerful. She walked over to the bowl and slowly began to eat as the brother made a few tentative steps towards me.

“D-daddeh? Babbeh been habin thinkies.”

“Hope not to many.”

“Babbeh am su sowwy huuuhuuuuu!”, he cried, his plan tumbling away from him, “Babbeh nu mean tu du ba poopies! Am sowwy babbeh! Feew su ba fo duin ba poopies in sabe woom! Pwease daddeh! Babbeh nee huggie wite nao huuhuuhuu! Babbeh am habin tu many heawt saddies! Nee wub! Wan wub!”

“I accept your apology. That was a very good thing to do and a great start to being a good fluffy again. Are you ready?”

“W-w-weady fo wa?”, he said, shaking and trying to shrink away from me.

“For your punishment, of course!”, I said, happily.

“Nnnnnn… nnn… nnnnn. NNUUUUUUU!”, he stuttered then screamed.

He began to run around the closet shouting ‘NU’. His sister looked up and began to cry, lying down on the floor and begging her brother to be a good baby. He was running in full view of me, never once trying to hide or run from me. I reached down and grabbed him.

“NU NU NU NU N- SCREEEEEE BA UPSIES NU WAN! SCREEEEEEEE! SCAWY SCAWY SCAWDEY PEEPEES HUUHUUUU! S-S-SOWWY DADDEHHHEEEHHHEEHHH! PWEASE DADDEH! BABBEH WUB OU! BABBEH WUB FEEWS! BABBEH WUB WAWKIES HUUHUUU! BABBEH WIWW DU BESSESS DANCIES AN GIB BESSESS HUGGIES HUUHUU! PWEASE NU TAK FEEWS ‘WAY HUUUHUUUU! ANYTING EWSE HUUUU JUS NU TAK FEEWS! BABBEH NEE FEEW HUGGIES! NEE TU WUN AN PWAY! NU CAN WOSE DAT HUUUHUUUU!”

He writhed in my grip as I lifted him up. An arc of piss came out of him and managed to land directly into the kibble and milk causing some to splash on his sister who was lying down next to it. She had looked up to see what was happening and sobbing more as her fluff got wet with milk and piss.

“Huuu wawa am ba. Wawa nu fo babbehs.”, she gently whined.

“Stop!”, I spoke sternly to the brother, bringing him closer to my face when I was sure he was empty, “Good babies go through with their punishment. You were a bad baby and have to be punished. I know you’re sorry and I accept your apology but I can’t not punish you for being bad. Dads need to correct their fluffies behavior. I still love you but I still have to do this.”

“B-b-b-babbeh su scawed!”

“I know but you need to be brave and take your punishment with some pride.”

He shook in my hand as I carried him away. His sister continued to sob and whine on the floor. I took him to the kitchen and set him on the counter. He collapsed immediately into a fluffy lump soaked with pee and tears. I had left him to grab a needle from a first aid kit in my bathroom. In that time he had stood up and tried to find a way out. He walked to the edge and began to cry. He walked to the sink and knew he’d be double trapped. I returned with the needle, proudly holding it up like a child who learned to spark a lighter.

“N-n-n-nu.”, he said, quietly, beginning to hyperventilate and running around more frantically, “Nu. Nee wun. Nee keeb weggies. Nee fo ebewyting huuuuuu. Nee feews. Babbeh nee tu wun ‘way fwom daddeh huuhuuu. Wai daddeh du dis tu pwetty widdew babbehs. Wai daddeh nu wub babbeh feews. Babbeh wubs daddehs cuddews an huggies. Wan feew dem fo’eba huuuu. Su many mo dancies tu du! Su many huggies tu hab! Su many pway times weft huuuhuuuhuuuuu- NUUUUUU! WET GU OB BABBEH HUUUUUHUUUUUU! NU TAK FEEWS ‘WAY! WUB DADDEH! PWEASE GIB HUGGIES! WAN FEEW HUGGIES AN GIB HUGGIES! AM AWW FWUFFIES NEE HUUUHUUUUHUUUUU!”

I had pulled him by the tail towards me. He flailed his little legs against the smooth countertop. I held him straight and flat just using my thumb and index finger on his sides. I rubbed the needle along his fluff.

“Such a bad baby! After I’m done with you I’m taking your sisters feels and weggies away too! This is all your fault! I gave you a home and this is what you do?”

“NU DADDEH! NU HUWT SISSIE HUUU! GUN NEE SISSIE WEN HAB NU FEEWS! GUN NEE SISSIE MO DEN EBA! NU WAN SISSIE GED HUWT FO BWUDDA! PWEASE WUB BABBEHS! PWEASE! WAN STAWT OBEW! WAN GU BAK TU WEN MEE DADDEH! WAN BE GUD BABBEH! NEBA WAN FEEWS TAKEN! DADDEH! PUH-WEASEEHEEEHEEEE!”

“No. This is what bad babies deserve.”, I said, flatly, inserting the needle in quickly and pulling it straight out.

“PEEP OWIE!”, the baby said, standing up as I let him go. He stumbled around for a bit, slowly losing the ability to move and feel.

“PEEP CHIRP NUUUU! FEEW AWW TINGWY! NU WIKE TINGEWS! PWEASE WEGGIES! NU DU WOBBEWS! NEE WUN FWOM TINGEW NU FEEW MUNSTAH HUUUHUUUU SCREEEEEEEE NU CAN MOBE! NU CAN FEEW! COUNDEW NU COWD NU MO! COUNDEW NU FEEW WIKE NUFFIN HUUHUUUU! PEEP SCAWY PEEP CHIRP CHIRP SCAWY SCAWY! PWEASE DU WAWKIES WEGGIES! NU WIKE DIS! DIS AM SU SC- SCREEEEEEEEEEEE WA AM HABBENEN! NU FEEW UPSIES! WAI AM BABBEH GUIN UPSIES HUUUHUUUUU!”

I let him do his thing until he collapsed for the last time. I picked him up making sure to keep him facing away from me. He screamed and tried to look behind him, not understanding what could be happening. I carried him back to the closet where his sister was curled up in a sobbing mess. I set him down next to her as he wailed and screamed, getting her attention immediately.

“B-sniff bwudda? Bwudda! Nu hab saddies bwudda sissie am hewe! Id am aww obew nao! Nao bwudda can be gud babbeh gain an hab heawt happiess wit sissie an daddeh! Babbehs am gun be bessess an daddeh am gun be bessess fo babbehs! Nu cwy bwudda! Sissie gibin bessess huggies! Bwudda wub sissies huggies!”

“HUUUUUUUU n-n-n-NU CAN FEEW HUGGIES HUUUHUUUHUUUUU! WUB SISSIES HUGGIES! WAI DADDEH NU WET BABBEH FEEW SISSIES HUGGIES NU MO HUUUHUUUUU!”

“N-nu cwy, bwudda! Be gud babbeh! B-b-bwudda can feew dis! Bwudda wub sissies bessess tickews teeheehee!”, she said trying to sound joyful as she tickled her limp brother.

“Huuuuuu waaaiiiiii! Wub tickews su muchies! Wan feew ‘gain! HUUUUU DADDEH! WEN BABBEH HAB FEEWS GAIN? WEN BABBEH GUN GIB HUGGIES GAIN?”

The sister continued to tickle him as he cried for an answer.

“Punishments for bad babies are permanent. That’s the rest of your life.”

“BU DAT SU MANY FO’EBAS HUUUHUUUHUUUUU! WAI DADDEH DU DIS! DIS AM SU BA FO FWUFFIES! FWUFFIES NEE FEEWS! BABBEHS WEAWWY NEE FEEWS! BABBEHS NEE HUGGIES FO GWOW BIG AN STWONG! BABBEHS NEBA GWOW BIG AN STWONG NAO HUUUHUUUHUUUU!”

“Nu mo tawkies, bwudda.”, she said hugging her brother again, “Daddeh stiww tak cawe ob babbehs. Babbehs gun be da biggess an stwongess fwuffies! Gun be bessess fwuffies eba!”

I let him sob and her cuddle him as I stood by. I waited for him to calm a little before dropping the next bit of news.

“Do you want to tell her?”, I asked the brother.

“W-wa? …N-n-NU! NU! HUUU SISSIE! CAWWY BWUDDA AN WUN! DADDEH AM MUNSTAH HUUUHUUUHUUUUUU!”

“NU BWUDDA NU SAY DAT HUUUUU! DADDEH AM BESSESS FO FWUFFIES! CAWE FO FWUFFIES! PWEASE NU BE MEANIE TU DADDEH HUUUHUUUHUUUU BABBEHS NEE TU WUB DADDEH!”, she said, completely distraught that her brother would say something so vile about their caretaker.

“He was a big meanie earlier.”

“NU! NU TWUE! DADDEH WAN TAK FEEWS ‘WAY! BABBEH NEE TU WUN! BABBEH NEE TU KEEB FEEWS HUUUHUUU! NU WUN ‘WAY FASS NUFF AN NAO AM WOWSTEST BABBEH HUUUHUUUU! BABBEH NU MAK WASTEST CHANCIE HUUHUUUU! NAO AM DUMMEH NU FEEW BABBEH FO AWW FO’EBAS HUUUHUUUUHUUUUUU!”

“He was so bad earlier.”, I said, watching the sister shake and cry the whole time I talked about what a bad baby he was, “He was so awful. Not obedient to his father. Not like you, little girl!”

“HUUU SISSIE WUN ‘WAY! PU BWUDDA ON BACKSIE AN WUN WAY! NEE FIN NYU HOMSIE AN NYU DADDEH!”

“He was so bad, in fact, his punishment expanded. Now, not only will he lose his feels and ability to move, you too will lose your feels and ability to move.”

“W-wike b-b-bwudda? B-bu nu wan be wike bwudda! Wook su scawy huuuuhuuuuuu!”, she said, making her brother cry harder, “Babbeh nu du nuffin! Am gud babbeh! Daddeh say su! Pwease daddeh! Babbeh awways be gud!”

“I am sure you will be but your brother needs to learn that his actions affect the people around him. Being a bad baby affects everyone.”

“B-b-bu nu du nuffin ba! Am gud babbeh! Nu desewve tu be punnissed!”

“Are you a good babbeh?”

“Yiss! Am bessess! Neba du nuffin ba!”

“If you’re a good baby you will do what your father says. Now come here.”, I said crouching down and holding my hands out for her to snuggle into.

“Huuuu. Huuuuu. Huuuuu.”, she whined, looking at my open hands, “Ba-babbeh scawed! Nu desewve pinnissmend! Dis can nu be habbenen! Daddehs nu suposs tu punniss gud babbehs!”

“If you’re a good baby you will come here right now. Lie down in my hands and I’ll do everything else.”

“Huuuu.”, she looked down at her wailing brother and back to my hands. After a couple of seconds she began to walk towards me, “P-pwease nu huwt babbeh tu muchies. Pwease be gendew daddeh, am jus widdew babbeh.”

She then lied down in my hands and looked up at me with sad, wet eyes. I smiled down at her which seemed to ease her a little bit. I carried her to the same kitchen counter and set her down. She sniffled and slowly stood up, turning to me and standing on her hind legs.

“C-can babbeh hab… w-w-wastest feew huggies?”, she said, tears running through her fluff.

“I’m sorry but your brother was very mean earlier. I don’t think he deserves to have his sister get lastest feel huggies.”

“Huuu pwease daddeh! Wan wast feews tu be daddehs huggies! Am gud babbeh! Desewve wastest feew huggies! Wub huggies su muc- NU DADDEH! SCREEE PWEASE! AWWAYS BE BESSESS BABBEH! NEBA DU BA FING EBA! WET SISSIE KEEB FEEWS! NU NEE TU TAK HUUUHUUUU! BWUDDA NEE SISSIE FEEWS! NEE SISSIES WEGGIES! WASTEST BABBEHS NU CAN HAB NU FEEWS HUUHUUUU! WAN BE BESSESS! WET BABBEHS BE BESSESS HUUHUUU PWEASE DADDEH! BABBEH WUB OU MO DEN ANYFING!”

As she whined I grabbed her and turned her around, holding her in the same fashion as her brother. I let her scream until she devolved into tired sobbing.

“Ready?”

“N-sniff peep nu daddeh. Babbeh neba weady tu wose feews. Wan fo’eba. Nu weason tu wose huuhuuuuhuuuuu. Am gud babbeh! Wai am bwudda biggess meanie! Bwudda am wowstest! HATE BWUDDA! NU WUB BWUDDA NU MO HUUUHUUUUHUUUUU! NU WAN TU NO WUB BWUDDA! WAI BWUDDA MEANIE HUUUHUUUUU! NUUUUUUU! DIS AM WOWSTEST EBA HUUHUUUUHUUUUUU! WA HABBEN TU PWETTY BABBEHS! HAB BIGGESS HEAWT HAPPIESS AN BESSESS HOMSIE! WAI BWUDDA BECUM MEANIE HUUHUUUUU!”

I quickly poked the needle in and pulled it straight out, letting her go right after.

“PEEP CHIRP OW-PEEP-OWIE! WEGGIES! WUN FWOM HUWTIES! HUUU FEEW SU WOBBEWY! BABBEH FEEW SCAWY HUUUHUUUU! SCAWY FEEWS HUUUHUUUUU! PWEASE WU- WEGGIES! HUUHUUUU WEGGIES PWEASE WUN FO BABBEH! PWEASE WOWKIES! NU CAN GU AWW FO’EBAS WITOU WEGGIES! NUUUUUU! DIS NU HABBENEN! DIS AM BA DWEAM! GUN WAKIES IN MUMMAHS FWON WEGGIES! EBEWYTING GUB BE AWWIGHT! BABBEH STIWW HAB FEEWS! DIS AM NU WEAL HUUHUUUHUUUU!”

Her eyes were shut tight and she didn’t notice as I lifted her and carried her back to the closet where, surprise surprise, her brother was flat on his gut. I set her down right in front of him and sat down right next to them, knowing they wouldn’t even register my presence right now.

“Huuuu sissie! Sissie pwease nu saddies huuhuuuhuuuuu! Wai daddeh! Wai du dis tu sissie! Sissis nu du nuffin! Pwease daddeh! Tak id bak! Pwease!”

“HUUUHUUUUU WAI! WAI BWUDDA! OU AM WOWSTEST MEANIE EBA HUUUHUUUU! SISSIE HATCHU! HATCHU SU MUCHIES! MO DEN ANYTING! AM WOWSTEST BWUDDA EBA! MAK DADDEH GIB BABBEH NU FEEWS! BABBEH NU CAN EBEN CWAWL WOUN HUUUHUUUU! NU CAN SHOW HEAWT HAPPIESS WIT PWETTY TAIW NU MO! NU CAN FEEW HUGGIES HUUUUUHUUUUUU!”

“NU SISSIE NU SAY DAT HUUUHUUUUU! BWUDDA WUB OU! BWUDDA WUB OU SU MUCHIES HUUHUUUU! NEE SISSIES WUB! NEE NAO MO DEN EBA HUUUHUUUUU PWEASE NU HATE BABBEH! BABBEH SU SOWWY!”

“NU! SISSIE HATE BWUDDA FO AWW FO’EBAS! NEBA WUB MEANIE BWUDDA GAIN! AM WOWSTEST! BABBEH HAB EBEWYTING AN BWUDDA TAK ID AWW WAY! HAB WAWMSIES AN NUMMIES! HAB WUB AN SABE WOOM! BABBEH NU CAN HAB FUNSIES NU MO HUUUHUUUU! HAB WHOWE WOWLD! WAI NU WEAVE BWUDDA OUSIDSIES! WAI NU GU WIT DADDEH AWONE! BABBEH HAB EBEWYTING AN BWUDDA STIWW HAB FEEWS! BWUDDA JUS MAK EBEWYTING WOWSE FO EBEWY FWUFFY!”

“NUUUUU! NU TWUE NU TWUE HUUUHUUUHUUUU! NU BE MEANIE TU BWUDDA SISSIE! AWWEADY HAB SU MANY HEAWT SADDIES! NU CAN TAK NU MO! SU SOWWY HUUUHUUUU! NEBA WAN DIS! BABBEH AM DA WOWSTEST HUUUHUUUU! WUIN SISSIES WIFE! NU CAN MAK BEDDAW WITOU FEEWS AN WAWKIES HUUUUHUUUU! FO’EBA HEAWT SADDIESS HUUUHUUUUUHUUUUUUU!”

“BWUDDA DESEWBE FO’EBA HEAWT SADDIESS! OU AM WOWSTEST OB AWW BABBEHS! OU GIB SISSIE FO’EBA NU FEEWS! SISSIE NU DESEWBE HUUUHUUUUHUUUUUU! WAI HATE DADDEH! NAO DADDEH HATE SISSIE TUU!”

They went on like this for a bit longer before they both passed out from exhaustion. They had a rough day so I left them for a while. They would wake up sobbing a few hours later having thought it was all just a bad dream or that it would go away after some time. They began arguing again and I just left them to it. I considered leaving them to starve right in front of each other but I had a better idea. First, I left them for a whole day.

The sisters opinion on her brother had not changed and he was still begging for forgiveness. I walked up to them and the sister was the only one to take notice. The brother was too busy wailing.

“DADDEH! BWUDDA AM WOWSTEST BABBEH EBA! BWUDDA DESEWBE FO’EBA SWEEPIES! NU DESEWVE TU HAB FEEWS OW NU FEEWS! BWUDDA DESEWBE NUFFIN! GIB BWUDDA FO’EBA SWEEPIES!”

“N-N-NUUUHUUUUHUUUUU! SISSIE NU SAY DAT! BWUDDA WUB OU SU MUCHIES! WUB TU WIVE WIT SISSIE! BWUDDA NU WAN FO’EBA SWEEPIES! AM SOWWY FO EBEWYTING! AM WOWSTEST BABBEH! PWEASE FOGIBE BABBEH! HUUUUHUUUUUUUUUHUUUUUUUUUU!”

“Are you sure that’s what you want? You can’t take it back if you regret it.”

“Sissie neba wegwet! Hate bwudda! Wan bwudda tu gu fo’eba sweepies! Mak wife su howwibew fo babbehs huuuhuuuuu! WAI BWUDDA! BABBEHS HAB EBEWYTING! WAI BE SU MEANIE HUUHUUUU!”

“NU PWEASE! BWUDDA AM SU SOWWY! NU WAN FO’EBA SWEEPIES! NU WAN! JUS WAN WUB AN HEAWT HAPPIESS! WAI AM BABBEH SU BA HUUUHUUUUU! BABBEH DESEWBE FO’EBA SWEEPIES HUUUHUUUU! BABBEH KNU ID HUUUU! PWEASE GIB SEGUND CHANCIES! PWEASE HUUHUUUU! WAN WIVE! NU WAN GU FO’EBA DAWKIES HUUUU! AM JUS WIDDEW BABBEH! TUU SCAWY!”

“OK, then. Do you want to watch?”

“YISS! SISSIE WAN WATCH BWUDDA GU SWEEPIES FO WAST TIME! WAN WATCH BWUDDA NEBA HAB HAPPIESS OW WUB GAIN! HATE BWUDDA!”

I picked them both up and brought them to the ‘hugtoy zone’.

“SCREEEEEEE BWUDDA SOWWY! SU MANY SCAWIES! NU CAN MOBE WAY FWOM SCAWIES! FEEW DEM AWW OBEW HUUUHUUUUU WAI ONWY FEEW SCAWIES! WAI NU FEEW HUGGIES! PWEASE NU DU DIS! WET FWUFFY GU! TAK OUSIDSIES! NU GIB FO’EBA SWEEPIES! BABBEH NU WAN!”

“I’m sorry but you heard your sister. She is right. You were the cause of every problem. I should have done this way earlier.”

The sister held a smug look on her face as her brother wailed and begged for his life. I set them down on the kitchen counter and grabbed a rolling pin.

“Bye bye bwudda! Tee-hee-hee bwudda am gunna gu fo’eba sweepies! Neba hab wub ow nummies ow heawt happiess eba gain! Tee-hee-hee bwudda onwy gun hab dawkies fo aww fo’ebas tee-hee-hee!”

“SCREEEEEEEE SCAWY! SCAWY! NU WAN! WAN BE GUD BABBEH! WAN SEGUND CHANCIE! PWEASE GIB SEGUND CHANCIE! SCREEEEEEE NO WAN SOWWY STICK FO’EBA SWEEPIES! DEY AM WOWSTEST HUUHUUU!”

“TEE-HEE-HEE BWUDDA GUN HAB WOWSTEST HUWTIE FO’EBA SWEEPIES! BWUDDA DESEWBE AWW OB ID!”

The sister seemed like a normal happy fluffy baby you would see at a pet shop playing with a ball. She felt nothing but joy that this stain would be removed from her life. I rolled the brother on his back and his arms loosely splayed out. I lined the rolling pin right behind his tail.

“Here it comes, little guy! Ready?”

“SCREEEEEEEE NUUUUU! PWEASE WET BABBEH WIVE! TWOW OUSI! GIB TU NYU DADDEH! ANYTING BU DIS! DIS AM WOWSTEST! DIS AM NU HABBENEN TU PWETTY WIDDEW BABBEH!”

I slowly rolled it forward keeping a lot of pressure on the pin. His eyes were shut tight so he didn’t notice me flattening out his tail and getting ever so closer to his useless body. I continued at an even pace as he moved his head to look at what was becoming of him.

“N-n-nu! NU! STAWP! DADDEH PWEASE NU DU DIS! WEGGIES! WEGGIES PWEASE WOWKIES! DADDEH GUN GIB FO’EBA SWEEPIES TU WIDDEW BABBEH! NEE WUN WAY! NU WIKE HUUHUUUU NU WIKE! PWEASE STAWP DAD- SCREEEEEEEEE BABBEH FEEW SU FUWW! THINKIE PWACE HUWTIES HUU-HLRK HACK NUU STAWPPPPP! NU CAN HRK DU GUD BWEATHIESSSS! PURLSE STP DDD! NNN IIIIKE! GLUH HUUUHUUCK!”

He continued to gag and mouth out his pleading words. His eyes went wide and a muffled scream came from him as his organs began to make their way out of his mouth. Once he was flat I looked to the sister. She was the most joyful little baby I have ever seen. FluffyTV has nothing on this little baby. Time to tell her the bad news.

“Happy?”

“Yiss! Su many heawt happiess! Nu mo meanie bwudda tu ged in da way ob babbeh an daddeh! Nao babbeh can hab happy wife an daddeh wiww onwy hab bessess babbeh!”

“Well, about that. You did ask for me to kill your brother.”

“B-bu bwudda am meanie.”, she said, her face dropping as she began to understand what was happening, “Daddeh wan gib fo’eba sweepies tu bwudda tuu! Sissie am gud babbeh an bwudda mak wife fo aww babbehs howwibew! Bwudda nee gu fo’eba sweepies!”

“Doesn’t change the fact that you wished death upon him. You are a bad baby and your punishment is forever sleepies the same way as your brother.”, I said, rolling her over and lining up the pin.

“N-n-n-NU! DADDEH PWEASE! BABBEH WUB OU! AM BESSESS BABBEH! NEBA DU NUFFIN WONG! BWUDDA GIB SISSIE WOWSTEST HEAWT HUWTIES AN NU FEEWS! MAK DADDEH ANGWY! BWUDDA DESWEBE DIS! SISSIE NU DESEWBE DIS HUUHUUUU! WUB BABBEH! HUG BABBEH! PWOMISE AWWAYS BE BESSESS! AM GUD BABBEH HUUUHUUUHUUUUU! WAI BWUDDA! WAI AM BWUDDA STIWW MEANIE HUUHUUUHUUUUUU! WAN WIVE! WAN HEAWT HAPPIESS!”

“Your brother wanted all those things, too. You wanted him dead. You are a bad baby!”, I said, rolling the pin forward slowly.

“NUUUUUUUUUU DIS NU AM HABBENEN! AM DADDEHS BESSESS BABBEH! WUB DADDEH! WAI DADDEH DU DIS HUUUHUUUUU! PWEASE STAWP! BABBEH DU NUFFIN WONG! ID AM AWW BWUDDAS FAUWT! DADDEH PWEASE WUB BABBEH GAIN! AM SU SOWWY! MAK WOWSTEST CHOICIE! BABBEH KNU DAT NAO! BABBEH SOWWY! NU NU NU PWEASE NU GU NU FUWDEW HUUU SCREEEEEEE DADDEH GUN GIB BABBEH F- HRKGLUGH GACK NUUUU PWESSSS DADDDEHHHH! STIWWWW W-W-WUB OUUUU HRK GLUG NUUU DIS AM HRK DIS NU WEALLLHLKHLKHLK GLAAAGGGG!”

Much like her brother her organs made their way through her body and out her mouth in a bloody mush. I grabbed them both and tossed them into the trash. I sterilized the counter and considered what I would do next time I cross a fluffy baby.

38 Likes

I genuinely consider your stuff the best abuse content here. It is so simple, so cold, so evil. It is the only shit that really makes me feel like a worse person for reading it. I love you

8 Likes

Oh no, you poor little thing

You’re sealing your fate

2 Likes

love it. simple as that

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more. Masterpieces, really

1 Like

Yes, because being a paralyzed below the neck homeless baby fluffy would be a great idea.(it could be really hilarious)

3 Likes

I missed reading stories that made me feel vaguely ill. Please continue to torture these little creatures. You are a true artist.

2 Likes

I ike this is like every part is a different story, like a mini serie

absolutely delectable as always. these tickle me pink with how you write fluffies as self aware of their own sickly sweet cuteness, talking about their “pretty taiw” and how they’re only a “pwetty widdew babbeh”. we as a society need more fluffies mourning their “pwetties”