Looking for artists that have commissions open. :)

Hi there :slight_smile: I was suggesting you to someone who might be looking for an artist to draw them a thing!

I saw your pricing on the bottoms of some of your posts- has that changed at all?

1 Like

Yeah, they are still the same

:smiley: im broke AF until payday on Thursday (or Wednesday or Friday…not sure because of Thanksgiving), but as soon as I’m not I think I’ll send a message your way if I have a for sure idea I’d like you to draw for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve not worked with @Larur (yet) but I think you’ll find happy patrons. I’ve personally worked with @infraredturbine , @Dragonixa , and @FallenAngel007 in the past with great experiences with them all.

I STRONGLY recommend the following:

• Agree on expectations earlier than not. And clearly. Don’t move goal posts! It’s frustrating.
  • If you can find references (photos, v pictures, etc) that can be very helpful.
  • Try to figure out as much as possible before hand. If you need help developing the idea they might be able to assist. Ask about that, but be willing to pay extra if there’s a lot to suss out.
  • Be flexible. Getting 100% of what you imagine inside your head is not possible. Figure out the main thing that matters, not every single little detail.
6 Likes

InfraredTurbine is another artist I’ve contacted about drawing me something :slight_smile: don’t think Ive seen any negative comments about the quality of their, or Larurs work.

I have no problems working on the details of my ideas with whichever artist I want to work with- chances are they might have a better idea than I do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, if nothing else I have art commissions open, both for fluffy and non-fluffy things. Never tried doing a writing commission before.

1 Like

I’m actually in the need for emergency commissions, so if you’re interested in some art here are my prices ^^

3 Likes

My commissions are open :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t think I saw this (if it’s mentioned, I must have missed it), but what would you charge for some ‘clean lineart’? I want to try my hand at designing my own fluffies, but my skills aren’t that great at the anatomy part just yet.

I’ve seen some of your art on Reddit (I think just the abuse sort?) And it’s the closest I’ve come to being a bit weirded out because it’s realistic looking (I say this as a good thing!)

Do you do waist up type art, or do you just do headshots and full body?

1 Like

Got a link to where i can see your work and the prices you’re asking for?

1 Like

We can do something in between and meet the price for it in the middle ^^ Also, thank you so much! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello, you can see my work in my profile,

if you want cost information enter this link

will be a pleasure to work on your ideas.

2 Likes

Lineart would count as the black-and-white tier, since it requires more detail and attention than a sketch! So a lineart fluff would be 15 USD. I could also make a couple different versions so it can have wings or horns etc so you have more to play around with, that’s simple enough it wouldn’t cost anything extra.

1 Like

Cool, no worries, mate

2 Likes

I am open for art commissions, and my pricing would depend on what your idea entails and the level of detail, and if you wanted background work. I have to work on a price sheet but have been doing character art for a long time!

You can also see more of my art in general at my DA, but this community is the only place I post fluffy art online.

If you like my style PM me and we can discuss further!

2 Likes

I dont. But if you look through my gallery there are lots of examples. One character with the works (for a fluffy) would be about 80 dollars. But we can haggle the price if it’s too high for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

What would you consider the middle? I have an idea that (at the moment anyway) would be best as a two panel comic type thing.

1 Like

Prices seem fair enough for me :slight_smile:

Right now I have just enough $ for groceries/trips to from work and paying @infraredturbine the half of what they asked for something I’d like to have them make me (if that’s something they’re still ok with doing).

But next week I might send see business your way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh! Well, in case of a comic I have prices per panel for each type of commission (pencil, pen, colored pencils or digital), so depending on what you choose you’ll be paying a set price per panel :slight_smile: