Looking for ideas to draw (by: Beast)

Fluffies in cardboard cars, running along a track Flintstones-style as they play pretend.

Fluffy wants to be a pirate. Plot twist: soon he’ll be giggling happily as he taps away at a toy computer.

Fluffy Rarity selecting a new, fashionable collar to wear.

5 Likes

Besides, if ferals had that whopping 2 iq there wouldn’t be any ferals at all for more than 1 hour after being left alone. The whole premise of ferals is flawed if you put every fluffy under the “wall bitingly stupid, weaker than wet tissue paper and uncapable of learning any survival skill” as some depictions of them do.

Going from there, if in a headcanon ferals exist you have to make them (or at the very least some of them) competent and capable.

A couple examples of what they could find:

-ferals; a small cave/old animal burrow near the spot their parents have chosen, which has food and water reasonably close by but is exposed to predators. Or some food such as berries or mushrooms for their starving mother, so she can make milkies for her children (even if the foal himself wasn’t capable of recognizing them based on experience, he might have seen his parents eating some of them before)

-domestics; an item their human daddeh has lost, having ended up under some hard to move cupboard or dresser, such as keys, a small remote, even a button for their work suit.

You don’t need it to be the holy grail of fluffies, nor to show any particular skillset a commando foal should have, just something that conveys the unconditioned love the foal feels for their caretakers, trying their best to give back something to them.

People often focus only on the “they are too pure/spoiled, must destroy” part of fluffies. But ignore the part “they are too pure, if excessively naive, let’s show why”

4 Likes

How about bleakbox?

since when fluffies give something back rather than love and huggies? and why would they think it’s not enough? eh, whatever. i am not going to argue any further

Not exactly my forte, I would say it’s similar to how I feel about sadbox: I try to stay out of it for the most part unless The specific idea really grabs my attention

2 Likes

What about a big ol’ mama scorpion carrying a bunch of micro fluffs on her back like baby scorpions.

That’s about as hugbox as I get.

3 Likes

How about easter foals? they come in a half-a-dozen pack that looks like an egg carton

Can be any types as long as they are pastel colors

2 Likes

Hey man we’re all at different stages in our artistic tallents, maybe drawing just aint your thing but dont let it discourage you! Practice, practice, practice that’s how you’ll become even better.

As for ideas, i’ve wanted to draw a fluffy skydiving with its daddeh, especially if its a pegasus, fluttering its wings. That and a fluffy tied to a MiG-29, skin muscles and bone being torn off like in a cartoon

A mutated fluffy herd, i.e. all the fluffies combined into one awful looking monstrosity i.e. the thing!

1 Like

More new ideas:

A fluffy offering a crumpled bill to a prostitute, saying “pwetty wady be nyu mummah nao?”

Fluffyshy makes friends with a wild badger while her daddy is too terrified to even come outside. Or alternatively, same scenario with a skunk. :laughing:

A fluffy pranked with saran wrap stretched across doggy door.

2 Likes

The first fluffy on the moon.

1 Like

A fluffy taking a bath and the bubble bath bubbles have fluffy faces. The bubbles’ reaction to popping is up to you.

1 Like

Idk if you are willing to do a whole story, but there are a few songs that would fit a fluffy story. Or possibly a few drawings that could accompany those songs.

I have a whole list of sings i immagine fluffy stories to, all are from obscure musicians, ill post on request as to not spam with a list.

1 Like

Horror Box idea

There were a lot of experiments that lead to what we now know as fluffies. But what about the failed experiment subjects they had to be grotesque, too strange, horrific monstrosities of science!

1 Like

I love this idea. It sounds HILARIOUS!

1 Like

Here it is:
Home is where the Hugs are

Yay @Beast !

FLuffies trying to put together a puzzle? It’d be those super simple ones for toddlers.

1 Like