Looking for Wolfram's Euthanasia Room, extended version

I swear to God there’s an extended version of this Wolfram Sparks comic where something happens after the fluffy settles in. Like, it starts screaming about how it doesn’t want to die, and then it breaks its programming and they have to hold it down and it turns into some crazy weirdbox shit. I remember it distinctly from the Booru, but I’ve never been able to find it again since then.

Does anyone have it or at least remember it?

4 Likes

Sure it wasn’t just an edit? People on the booru at the time loved making edits of the more hugboxy stuff just to be offensive/funny. If it does exist it’d be on the mega archive.

2 Likes

If it was an edit, it was really well done. I definitely remember there was a sequence with a guy in a doctor’s coat running in with a sedative and injecting the fluffy while shouting something like “Damn it, not another one!”. Also, I’m pretty sure the cause was the fluffy, like, comprehending that it’s actually a fluffy, or something like that–understanding its place in the universe and that it means nothing. But it was a long time ago.

3 Likes

I’m leaning toward an edit or being by someone else then because I can’t imagine the comic being put here in partial form. Also some of the edits were really goddamn impressive even if they were just to fuck with people so don’t discount that.

3 Likes

I just went through Wolfram’s MEGA archive and the comic is as it appears here.

4 Likes

can we see it?

2 Likes

Wasn’t there more than one Mega link? I’ll have to see if one I saw was same.

This is an entirely different key.

Fluffstory's Pastebin - Pastebin.com Also found this link for just stories.

Hell, that link you posted is 43GB while one I saw was 6.3GB.