Lore de nessie 1/5 (nessie)

Hi, I shouldn’t apologize for not translating the comics.
But the next ones I will make in neutral Spanish to make the translation easier, I will avoid using diminutives so you will have to adapt them to your fluffy language.
I am using translator
From here this drawing would be one more guide for me because if I vary a lot my fluffys and I forget how to draw them.

23 Likes

Oye, muy buen headcanon el que vas haciendo

2 Likes

“Fluffys Semi Domesticos? What the hell is that?”

Semi-domesticated fluffies, I believe. Maybe like fluffies that are much more adapted to living in the wild, and as such they lost some of their “domesticated-ness” in favour for traits that would be better suited for living a feral life.

2 Likes

Es un poco divertido traducir, aunque no soy experto.

¡Haz arte que te haga feliz!

ok guys i just talked to him in a fb post and to make it simple:

domestic fluffies were the original fluffies that came out of the PETA incident,and can mutate and/or breed into the other sub-categories of fluffies (street feral, fully feral ,bowl fluffies, mini-micro fluffies etc)
The only way to get a unmutated semi-domestic is buying from oficial Hasbio breeders
Among their characteristics,they are the most “faulty” design and they have the longer gestation period (2 months),and the mother ALWAYS develop Bich Mare Sindrome

Nessie is still working in his headcannon, so this may change/get more detailed in the future

2 Likes

I hindsight, I should have posted my previous comment with a picture of Homer trying to read the French grill instructions, wondering what the hell “le grille” meant.

2 Likes