Lore y cosas a futuro (nessie)

Well I leave these sketches I made about my lore and shit like that, I’m also going to remake the pikmisn vs fluffys comic but most likely I’ll use an invented species for this I don’t want nintendo to put me to sleep forever.

Very paranoid of me but it’s better to be cautious.

I’m going to do some fucked up shit for this comic.

A small clarification about my lore
Woko is a hybrid between a fluffy and a proto-hunter.

What is a proto hunter?
Similar to the concept you already know but these guys hunt by infiltrating fluffy nests killing the males a little at a time so that the rest of the herd doesn’t escape.

And repodriduciendo with the females and the offspring would have to be infertile and extremely ag will explain later why woko is not so? In short, the progenitor of woko is an “evolution” of these proto-hunters or rather a mistake.

They will say another species of fluffys that are super powerful and shit like that and well I did not have that in mind and I will leave a list of the differences.

1. They don’t necessarily eat fluffys but they are trained for that and therefore don’t live more than 5 years since their cause of death is by poisoning.

2. They can not be released in cities because they do not differ from domestic fluffies and furry pets such as small dogs and cats.

3. They do not speak like fluffys but they do have an internal voice, I do not know how to explain it but they can think.

4. When they die they are located by a radar that implants them when they are released in places like forests where fluffy fluffies ploriferate.
    Since as you mentioned in the first point they die mostly by poisoning and if their body is disconnected it would fuck up the whole area around them.

That’s all for now.

Thanks for reading and have a nice morning, afternoon and evening.

Si hablan en español esta cosas las publico en mi pagima de face.

12 Likes

DUDE! Was that death by crochet hook? Motherfucking awesome!

(I crochet.)

It is a broken needle through which the thread passes

I’m going to draw miniature homemade weapons that can be used by the mini prota

1 Like

<3

1 Like

me recordó un poco a RED 13, el proto

todo cuanto hagas, aquí con patatas lo espero.

1 Like

It reminds me of tenguman from megaman 8

3 Likes