Love Under Dragon Wings || Commissioned by Lex (Dragonixa)

This is a commission I’ve done months ago for @Lex , who’s the first FC member I actually met irl!

On the 26th of this month I took a ferry to Sweden to personally meet this lovely couple, depicted as fluffies in the picture above :slight_smile:

And this is us!

I honestly had such a blast of a vacation there with them, they turned out to be incredible friends and I’m looking forward to seeing them more in the future :heart: Absolutely fell in love with them platonically. And Sweden is incredible as well :smiley:

When with @Lex we also did a small art project on shrinking plastic, so I wanted to share what I’ve done personally for them, involving the fluffies from above:

Anyways, thank you so much @Lex for an amazing time and I already miss you ;w;

Hope you all have a great day :heart:
Wub you!
Nixy UwU

22 Likes

Fluffies fluff together irl too.

2 Likes

Lovely fluffies, lovely couple & lovely artist. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

They better!

1 Like

And a lovely commenter :heart: Thank you ^^

2 Likes

Man, I would LOVE to meet a FC member irl, that sounds like a blast! That must have been an amazing time. Lucky you!

2 Likes

Oh c’mon you’ve got a laptop built by an FC member.
(and I hope it’s serving you well)

3 Likes

can’t help thinking you look like a female version of one of my cousin :v it’s deeply troubling xD

1 Like

I enjoyed every second of it :heart: Best vacation ever :smiley: Really recommend it!

1 Like

It’s life saving, skarbie :heart: Couldn’t be more thankful ;*

… Now I’m curious XD

1 Like

Wasn’t talking about yours, beloved. Star has a laptop I actually upgraded by hand.

1 Like

Oh!

What a wonderful experience, glad that you’ve met!

1 Like

Hell, after this trip I’m even considering moving to Sweden lol

1 Like