Lovesick - Part 18 - Finale - By SpaghettiDave

How’s that guiltfest going, buddy?

1 Like

Any more catholic and i’ll be back in confession.

1 Like

Remember, “forgive me father, for I have sinned,” and “sowwy daddeh, am a bad fwuffy” mean vastly different things.

3 Likes

oh shit i honestly though that Sadbox would invlove sammy actually being killed. Sad box in a way that the fluffy’s mother would be dead.

They never saw Sammy again, she was left to rot in jail.

3 Likes

Saaaaame.

I gotta know, what did you expect to happen when voting for bleakbox?

1 Like

Damn. Got the tears going again. You’re a great writer.

1 Like

Aww, thank you

1 Like
1 Like

This is beautiful. They came in this world together and died together…

Nova died being an explorer fluffy till the end…

I feel kinda sad that it ended but stories have to end somehow.

2 Likes

As much as I really didn’t want a bleakbox ending, I feel it was a perfect. Jimi and Mocha never truly living happy lives because of their owners and dying broken. A truly solemn tale of two fluffies.

This was chef’s kiss. Thank you for writing.

1 Like

This was a long journey, but, indeed, the ending really did fit.

So, maybe the bleakboxers weren’t wrong. It still hurt to write, in fact several things from this story were challenging. Specifically the chapter with the raped foal getting euthanized. And the offshoot Money Trumps Morals. I stepped way outside my comfort zone for those.

Maybe this story will also live in infamy, like Abandoned Angel, that if it wasn’t for the community involvement it wouldn’t have turned out the way it did, and that was better than I originally planned.

3 Likes

i readed fallen angel in a facebook group that translate stories to spanish
thats why i said “in this page”
still
pretty damn good story man,i wish you luck with that novel

Are you telling me someone took the time to translate Abandoned Angel into spanish and posted it on a facebook fluffy group??

1 Like

yes
thats pretty much the whole idea of latinamerican fluffy groups,since most of the active comunity is from usa,we just translate every comic and story we find xD
as i said,good shit
still kinda confused about the whole "red blind one rapes the mare while she sleeps but then everything becomes lovely"but you made them a beatifull couple so i cant complain really

Oh, that’s an easy thing to explain. Fluffies don’t necessarily have a good grasp on the idea of rape, and Robert was left with two horny fluffies. While humans, applying human morals, to talking horse pig hamster that routinely kill and torture their own just based on the color of the fluff, it just doesn’t always work.

So from our perspective, Brave did rape Angel in her sleep. To fluffies, in this case, it didn’t hold much of an issue to Angel, or Brave.

1 Like

I’ve been along for the ride but haven’t commented much for lack of anything really insightful to say. What a beautiful story, I got more attached to Jimi and Mocha than I ever expected. Thank you for the effort you’ve put into this.

2 Likes

the more i think about it i think you did a really great job at giving this such a bittersweet ending. a lot of people get really heavy handed with it and hop from end of a spectrum to another. so many end with seemingly good fluffies having their bodies broken, but too few end with their spirits broken

3 Likes

Thank you for spending all that time with them. I started this story on June 28, and I’m glad that in less than 3 months everyone became so attached to them.

2 Likes