Low Barter Skill (by bee)

“Giving-a-shit-about-fluffie-machine broke. Me. That machine is me. I don’t care about you.”

2 Likes

Thanks for taking a whack at this! It’s just as sad and awkward as I imagined.

4 Likes

Wow a fluffy have a little bit understandin of money? Fascinating :thinking:

1 Like

Cool! I don’t think I saw that.

1 Like

Okay, li’l fluffy, I’ll make you a deal. See this burger? I’ll split it with you 50-50. Okay?

Otay!

Good! Now, I’ll take the inside half (CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP gulp)
And now you (crinkles up empty wrapper and tosses it at frustrated fluffy) can have the outside half!

1 Like

Noodley Doodleys (by Booperino) it’s from these sketches :slight_smile: i had drawn some suggestions at the time

1 Like

well, the floor fries have to go somewhere

fluffy get the nummies, floor get the cleanies. two birds down

5 Likes

This fluffy’s clearly intelligent and polite.
Definitely worth further study.

5 Likes

Excellent idea! I’ll get the vivisection gear.

4 Likes

I’d throw a piece of bread

2 Likes

Turbine, no

1 Like

Excellent choices!

You know what? As much as I’d like to stomp him - he tried earnestly to get and pay with money, he asked nicely, and wasn’t demanding at all. I’d gather up all the fries that fell on the floor throughout the day and let him take them.

1 Like

Coward

This is adora-sad right here :broken_heart:

2 Likes

Lol, it’s almost figured out how money works. It’s not being demanding, trying it’s best to work with rules it can never properly follow. Despite it’s good attempt it gets no reward.

I’d give it a deal. It can have all the nummies in a trash bag, but it has to climb inside so I can tie up the bag and throw it into the dumpster outside. Tangerine will get to experience some level of heaven before getting to experience trash compactor hell.

2 Likes

Well yeah. You’re literally incentivizing that behavior. And unlike cats or raccoons that only rummage through your dumpster making a mess, fluffies will tell others leading to a herd of whiney fluffies showing up, asking for more and more each night until you cut them off.

Then you have to deal with extra loud, begging fluffies that tug at the heartstrings of hugboxers who will chastise you for not “giving them a little something”. And we all know the best part of retail is judgmental customers :roll_eyes:

Your choices basically boil down to adopt it, so it doesn’t tell other fluffies about your generosity, or just kick it to the curb despite its polite demeanour

@rnd

Goddamn your comment is based :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Having to deal with unreasonable fluffies on top of unreasonable humans! Won’t someone please think of the wagies!

Haha thank you!

2 Likes

put him in the fry basket and tell him he can have the ones in the bottom of the oil :smiling_imp:

You should make the sequel as: He does not have money, but he can work at the store, as a mop, getting wet and soup on, and get all muddy, to just get “bad wawas”, and get a can beans for dinner…
Everyone say “Yes to FluffMop” please.