Low Barter Skill (by bee)

@I_might_be_weasel submitted an amazing idea for an art piece on another user’s post, here’s my take on it.

192 Likes

Nice try, little one, but alas… :pensive:

22 Likes

Id give them something. Soo cute

27 Likes

tell him that every machine broke

22 Likes

Aaaw, I’ll buy you something lil guy!

10 Likes

He tried. I’d give him some

17 Likes

Sorry you lack speech and barter skill to progress further come back when skills are higher

9 Likes

Everyone loves french fries.

7 Likes

Listening to fluffies makes me wish for a nuclear winter

12 Likes

Them fluffys are rare out here in the Mojave but when they get a foot hold of something it’s dam near impossible to clear them out their just like geckos. Only smaller and way more smelly

5 Likes

They a little confused but they got the spirit. Never thought to think a fluffy could grasp the concept of money, much less know the concept of exchanging money for things. Must have been camped out there enough to learn giving something to get something back. I give them an A for effort. Also, reminds me of stories I’ve read of birds and even a dog learning by watching humans give money for food from food trucks, and giving things like a leaf to try to buy some food themselves. Learn, Adapt, Overcome. Something you’d never think a fluffy would be capable of.

18 Likes

Tangerine tried. I’ll give them credit were credit is due. I feel the effort was there so I may give them anything extra that would otherwise be thrown away. Not like it’s doing anyone else any good.

15 Likes

Worker: food machine broke

Fluffy: Udewstanabl, hav nise dae

18 Likes

I would probably give him some of the food that would otherwise be thrown out … although this may lead to other fluffies comming over for nummies.

9 Likes

Maybe bag em up something that’d be thrown out anyway and have them meet you out back.

Teach em how to earn some actual money for next time.

4 Likes

download (6)

29 Likes

awww

he tried bartering instead of demanding, i’d give him a cookie for the attempt at least

13 Likes

Part of me finds this sweet… part of me just wants him to get kicked out… the human heart is a odd thing.

5 Likes

i remember i drew that prompt in one of my sketch posts too :slight_smile:

Tho i went for a much more hugbox route XP

19 Likes

Well done. Brilliant.

3 Likes