Low Barter Skill (by bee)

10/10 mummah

5 Likes

Close, but no cigar.

I really love the whole “fluffies trying to understand money” thing, I’ve touched on it in a few of my stories.

4 Likes

Ya know what, it’s closing time and he’s being a better person than half the customers who come in. He can have the fries and nuggets we have left over. Fuck it, I’ll even buy him the cookie.

3 Likes

When i got this assignment i was hoping there would be more gambling

2 Likes

Hmm perhaps we could pay fluffies in food to clean up the streets!

2 Likes

Oh I’m such a sucker, left over fries for fluffy, though I’m taking the cookies home- can’t be too generous!

5 Likes

french fries? no no no no. french fry.

3 Likes

You know, I just can’t be mad at it. It tried really hard to follow the rules. I’d just give it what it asked as a reward for doing so well to be good. Might offer it work for real money or da food. Seriously, it tried really hard to get it right.

5 Likes

Mmm… With all that money you can get for a piece of used toilet paper, here you go and now get out of here!

2 Likes

What do you do?

• Give the fluffy some leftover french fries?
  • Send the fluffy away to breed and contribute to the local feral problem?
  • Call 1-800-EAT-FLUF and have a local fluffherder redomesticate the guy?
  • Take it outside and curbstomp it for the good of the community?
6 Likes

send the fluffy away because i don’t look at problems through your headcanon

6 Likes

Hmm I find this rather endearing. It found all that trash just to get some food hmm make it a sweeper to earn its food

1 Like

"Well, we do have a bunch of food that’s about to go in the trash, but what kind of message would it send if I rewarded you for failing to understand the rules of fair exchange?

Go now, and accept your hunger as a valuable lesson in the unquestionable wisdom of the free market."

6 Likes

He’s smart enough to know how money works, so ill reward him with an old burger that didnt sell

6 Likes

oh yes they make food all the time and then replace it instead of making it from scratch on order, i forgot :man_facepalming:
yeah, that would probably be smarter

2 Likes

We are a wasteful society

5 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
NICE BWITE TIME!

2 Likes

the last panel is the cutest fucking thing

4 Likes

yeah, me too I’m swing between abuse and hugbox usually.
And this time its hugbox all the way.

1 and 3 cause I’m a filthy hugboxer in this case.

4 Likes

“Giving-a-shit-about-fluffie-machine broke. Me. That machine is me. I don’t care about you.”

2 Likes