Low & Slow Until it Falls off the Bone (truthtellergilead)

37 Likes

Mmm, moelleux braisé à la sauce tomate.

1 Like

Interesting visual style. Very watercolor. Gotta use a good recipe for a fluffy or you just wind up with “meh” meat.

3 Likes

Is this an AI paint or did you do it yourself? Not asking to be disrespectful and imply your style looks like AI, but it reminds me of some of the painting styles those bots use so I was curious.

8 Likes

A bit like the Secret Invasion intro? Also mean no disrespect was asking you if that what you meant.

2 Likes

Wasn’t this always his artstyle? @truthtellergilead art was like this even before AI art was popularized

3 Likes

Oh I don’t doubt it, I was genuinely asking because I’ve seen people sharing generated stuff before on here lol. Again I’m not trying to accuse anyone of using AI or saying their stuff looks like AI. Something about the smoothness of the paint and the background made me think of it is all really. It’s great art regardless and they’re very talented.

4 Likes

Looks a lot like @Fluffus style, is that what you were going for or just coincidence?

2 Likes

The amount of fluff tho… You should have at least removed the fluff and mane before slow cooking the fluffy

2 Likes

That’s… kinda horrifying.

I like the idea…but all of that fluff, though. It’ll come loose and be in every forkfull.