Loyalty test by Peaches

Regarding the feedback on my previous posts yes I traced some of the fluffy poses (wasn’t aware this was so frowned upon, still new here and not an artist in general) but I went out of my way to draw everything here myself (except the grass) so probably looks like haute garbage . Pony designs loosely inspired from some other comics I’ve seen, nothing in particular

64 Likes

I personally don’t mind the tracing. I know it bothers some artists, but the work your doing is your own?

My god these are chonky (good art though!) fluffies!

7 Likes

If you’re gonna use other people’s poses or art styles just reference them.

I like to emulate carpdime.

8 Likes

Also, “bad” art isnt a thing with fluffies. The shitty styles are very endearing to the subject of fluffies since the low quality matches the fluffies themselves.

I’d say the only thing off about your fluffs here is how their noses look head on.

13 Likes

Damn, nice job! Once again, the kippah manes are hilarious. This is genuinely good storytelling, and I really appreciate how mature you are with the tracing thing. We’ve had people who, er, weren’t. To put it mildly.

Welcome to the community! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Not about tracing per se is because tracing and not giving credit.

I mean, everyone has to start somewhere but is better to be honest.

Just keep drawing and you will find the style you find most cozy.

7 Likes

Tracing tends to be heavily frowned upon, yeah. 99% of people would rather read a comic in a “meh” art style rather than a traced comic that looks great. Besides, tracing tends to stunt your development as an artist because you’ll grow to rely on it.

That said, this new original stuff you’re doing?
I dig it.

13 Likes

I dig it! Good story telling!! Welcome!!

3 Likes

You are really creative with your plots

3 Likes

2 out of 3, not bad.

2 Likes

Liked very much. Literally don’t care about the tracing, the story was still cool and that’s what matters to me.

2 Likes

BESTED Babbeh

2 Likes

I’m okay with this. It’s evolved to the point where I can’t immediately pick up on any tracing/references, which makes it pleasant to read. I would like to say that you should avoid using the same image stock multiple times in a row, as it looks cheap and unprofessional. But this is a huge improvement.

5 Likes

Serves gray right!!

1 Like

Gway? More like gay. Little faggot got what he deserves. To be a talking nugget

1 Like