Lullaby by Chikahiro

Ooooooof, for a fluffy to wish death upon a starving foal.

5 Likes

I was going to use the skettiland words, but as I drew things the possibility of any sugar coating went away.

2 Likes

I’d say it’s less “wishing for death” and more “not to suffer much longer.” I’d say the litter pal has had it’s sense of hope crushed.

6 Likes

The poor thing :cry: quick call the rescue fluffies!

This is a sad art @Chikahiro you did the impact well.

4 Likes

Yes, that was what I meant :wink: It was lost in the process of translating it xD

3 Likes

What if somebody used a can with a foal in it as a flesh light?

1 Like

This is some good sadbox.

8 Likes

Brutal. Thanks for drawing it!

4 Likes

The hell? @Chikahiro doing sadbox??

I mean it’s great, I love it! but I’m pretty sure I read about this in Revelations. Armageddon here we come!

4 Likes

It’s so tiny and pitiful…
Makes me feel even more sorry for it.
That litter-pal is doin’ the only thing it really can. :cry:

3 Likes

This is my second sadbox. First one was my Sketti-land illustration. I got two people in Reddit to tear up, apparently. Although Roach Queen suggested it was Hugbox and Sadbox at the same time.

My friend noted that me watching 7 movies in a year was another sign (I average 2 a year: tv or theater).

And again, @I_might_be_weasel had the idea. I merely drew it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Drawing it is the hard part.

2 Likes

Initially I was going to resize that to make it more in proportion but decided against it. Manipulative as hell, I realize, but keeping it so small and pathetic kind of helped drive home how unfair things were.

2 Likes

Coming up with ideas is WAAAAY harder.

1 Like

Sad and bleak

1 Like

Well, again, all credit goes to @I_might_be_weasel! The Weasel has a list of ideas that they put up everytime an artist looks for suggestions. They like their stuff sad :slight_smile:

1 Like

I crave the tiny horse sadness

1 Like

I know @anon3053411 did a version of this, but I think so did one other artist. Remember who it was? Or am I imagining things?

2 Likes

Yep. You are correct, 2/2.

Edit: I misread your comment. I am not aware of a 3rd version.

1 Like

I am imagining things then. It was a damn good idea though.

1 Like