Lying bitch FINALE [by purplegem]

So when people tried to steal fluffies in Star’s Story you were outraged, but when a thief (“Bonelady”) steals a prize show fluffy here, you’re OK with it?

Sounds like yellow foal had a sweet deal until a criminal & most likely psychopath stole it in order to torture and kill it.

But kudos to Bonelady who has quite a span! From dumpster diving for rejects to stealing blue ribbon show floofers. There’s a character I want to read more about!

4 Likes

Depends on the situation and the attitude on the story :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve never seen a therapist fluffy… I need more.

2 Likes

Gerald took on a similar role: https://fluffy-community.com/t/geralds-tale-by-rq/13020

1 Like

I never got why people don’t like green fluffies. I mean, same logic as the brown ones - same way people own brown dogs, people own lizards and budgies, right?

2 Likes

Bonelady is hot

2 Likes

Omg is that an emotional support/therapy fluffy!? Oh my god I love that!

2 Likes

I wanna say this comic here is where i got my idea of my recent “ Bad colored” Foal adoptables. I just love this

2 Likes

I love me a happy ending, how the four foals grew to be awesome, each and every single one of them, a household fluffy, a dutiful farmer that helps with the crops, a happy mummah and what it seems to be a therapy fluffy. Each and every single one contributing to something positive and amazing.

I don’t know if bestest was an asshole bitch at birth because we just saw her sleeping on top of her mummah’s head but she seemed to have grown into one. GOod thing Bonelady tortured both to death.

1 Like

i just remembered that in my dad’s old house, under the top coat of paint everything was painted yellow. any and all peeling paint had the exact same shade of yellow underneath. i lived in yellow-lady’s house as a teenager…

2 Likes