Lying bitch FINALE [by purplegem]

Finale of Lying bitch :purple_heart:

Commissions open :purple_heart:

164 Likes

Well atleast she can see her bestest again…

16 Likes

is the bone lady gonna come back

13 Likes

Love to see most of the foals got adopted and one even have sparkling fluff :heart_eyes:

Oh dear the ending horror :scream: serves end to that bitch mare and her bestes

Looks like you got yourself a boogeywoman for your fluffy universe :smiling_imp:

16 Likes

lawsuit time!

4 Likes

Aww… The little farmer foal is my favourite. He planted ALL the seedsies, I mean how can you argue with the enthusiasm and the efficiency; let alone the cuteness?

8 Likes

are bonelady and lady who likes yellow the same person, is that the secret twist

3 Likes

“Sad wawas, most deewishus dwinkies” the secret monologue of the helper Fluffy :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Aww I love seeing fluffies in employment!

3 Likes

Why do I get the feeling Bone Lady could become a Fluffy Folklore character outliving the actual human?

2 Likes

No they are different people, yellow-obsessed lady isn’t an established character but Bonelady is :slight_smile:

4 Likes

yes :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Juicy-juicy dinerrr!

2 Likes

By now she would or might soon be on a wanted list?

3 Likes

I wouldnt think so, depending on the universe they may be fined for destruction of someone else’s property, but in others she may be seen as a folk-hero in how she kills fluffies. Up to you as an individual

4 Likes

Love how the blue foal in the third panel is using its mother’s boob as a pillow for naptime - no fluffs given. That one’s going places. :flutterdab:

1 Like

There’re some great facial expressions here and I hope seeing more of Bonelady’s work in the future.

1 Like

Hahaha nice, the 2 shitty mare’s are fucked up.

1 Like

Hahaha the 2 shitrats got what they deserves, also the mother eat her “bestest” hahaha how ironic.

The terrible mare and awful best baby deserve this and so much more.

1 Like