Lying bitch FINALE [by purplegem]

Finale of Lying bitch :purple_heart:

Commissions open :purple_heart:

97 Likes

Well atleast she can see her bestest again…

9 Likes

is the bone lady gonna come back

5 Likes

Love to see most of the foals got adopted and one even have sparkling fluff :heart_eyes:

Oh dear the ending horror :scream: serves end to that bitch mare and her bestes

Looks like you got yourself a boogeywoman for your fluffy universe :smiling_imp:

10 Likes

lawsuit time!

1 Like

Aww… The little farmer foal is my favourite. He planted ALL the seedsies, I mean how can you argue with the enthusiasm and the efficiency; let alone the cuteness?

6 Likes

are bonelady and lady who likes yellow the same person, is that the secret twist

2 Likes

“Sad wawas, most deewishus dwinkies” the secret monologue of the helper Fluffy :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Aww I love seeing fluffies in employment!

2 Likes

Why do I get the feeling Bone Lady could become a Fluffy Folklore character outliving the actual human?

1 Like

No they are different people, yellow-obsessed lady isn’t an established character but Bonelady is :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yes :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Juicy-juicy dinerrr!

1 Like

By now she would or might soon be on a wanted list?

2 Likes

I wouldnt think so, depending on the universe they may be fined for destruction of someone else’s property, but in others she may be seen as a folk-hero in how she kills fluffies. Up to you as an individual

2 Likes

Love how the blue foal in the third panel is using its mother’s boob as a pillow for naptime - no fluffs given. That one’s going places. :flutterdab:

1 Like

There’re some great facial expressions here and I hope seeing more of Bonelady’s work in the future.

1 Like

Hahaha nice, the 2 shitty mare’s are fucked up.

1 Like

Hahaha the 2 shitrats got what they deserves, also the mother eat her “bestest” hahaha how ironic.