Lying bitch [by purplegem]

quick little abuse sequence, with bonus retribution for the poor poopie foals

Commissions open :purple_heart:

Link to final part

223 Likes

Did the guy killed the bestesh?

Damn this mare is the worst! :triumph:

Love your panel on those crying foals and their tantrum legs as they cry for milk.

35 Likes

…there might be a sequel :smiling_imp:

32 Likes

Ohhhh I’ll wait for that.

10 Likes

Really like this
And fantastic art

8 Likes

I say kill them all and be done with it but nice work I love her desper

6 Likes

Fantastic art. I find milkbagging way beyond my “acceptable punishment” moral event horizon, but the monke part of my brain still deems it… fitting.

Glad for the other foals, wonder what this man has in store for them and the bestest. Here, it wasn’t really shown any misbehaviour on its part, so maybe there is hope yet.

6 Likes

“Oh no, I have to be a mother to ugly children, why is life so hard?”

You’re fucking lucky to be alive, be grateful

11 Likes

I thought there is only usually one “poopie babeh”? I guess if multiple foals have “bad” colors then they’ll all be neglected? I wonder how common feral fluffies would have to become before people in the real world would just start ignoring or nonchalantly killing talking miniature horse things.

3 Likes

Am I right in thinking her bestest was fed to her?

1 Like

I would have also shaved off all the mother’s fluff as an extra way to torment her.

3 Likes

Bestest Mummah becomes bestest milk bag.

6 Likes

fluffies, putting the Squeal in sequel.

2 Likes

5 Likes

And the dead alicorn in the back …

2 Likes

Best is still piss yellow

1 Like

Yeah, you’re right. Her “bestest babbeh” doesn’t actually look very different from her “poopie babbehs”.

1 Like

Wait … The Mom pick the Piss yellow Foal and decided to abandon the Gold colored foal??? Like WTF

1 Like

i’m planning a sequel I think you’ll enjoy :wink:

2 Likes

I guess we can’t expect the taste of retarded talking miniature ponies to always align with those of us humans.

1 Like