ma-go #6/ oc |killermagnet

meet ma-go, aka #6
one of dr micah’s more earlier experiments, being a fluffy whose scalp has been removed in place of another fluffy’s scalp
the other fluffy who has her original scalp could not handle the physical trauma, soon dying after the experiment
ma-go, on the other hand, lost her former personality, becoming something of a completely new fluffy, however, taking after her owner instead
ma-go is constantly on the verge of death, so micah leaves her alone and instead allows her to act as a sidekick in his sadistic acts
ma-go is made up of boysenberry #3 (a purple stallion with a dark red mane and tail) and cream #5 (a white pegasus mare with a golden mane and tail)

her relationship with cookie #12 isn’t the best, as ma-go most of the times first act is eating her alive, despite not even being a cannibal. she does it for the fun. micah gets Really pissed off when this happens, as it hinders his experiments involving cookie

thank you for reading :smiley: next post after this is gonna be a comic…be prepared hahaha

23 Likes

Oooo, very excited to see your comic!

2 Likes

This is fucked up, just as I like. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

<3

2 Likes

I…i…all i want is to all fluffies become one entity with great Fluffen, Fluffuna, Fluffuna, listen to me, you NEED to fight with that thing. That will be epic. Inherit my will bro.

2 Likes

Ah yes the larry miller hair system.

2 Likes