Maddening, Chapter II (by NotimPortant)

Delightfully devilish.

MADDENING II

It had been only a few days since you found that bloated mare in the alleyway. This whole process has proven to be somewhat trying. Every day when you come home from work, you’ve heard crying and whining. It seems that the fluffy who you’ve decided to name Plum has had little opportunity to truly enjoy living in a home. She had still not given birth, yet which left her iimmobile. It was then up to you to make sure she didn’t get too whiny and sobby. “Daddeh…dis diapy nu feew gud on Pwum…” she would whine. You’d roll your eyes. “But you said laying in the litterbox all day didn’t make you feel pretty…” you’d dryly reply. “Huu…Pwum nu wan’ make bad poopies…buh…buh…” she would begin to sniffle and sort. You would also notice that Plum would rarely ever look you in the eye. In fact, most people would. One of your co-workers told you once that you looked like you were staring holes through people. Troublesome.

But perhaps it would do well for you to attempt to emotionally connect with this fluffy.

“Shh…shh…” you murmured, gently placing your hand beneath her jaw. “Look at me, Plum…” you whisper, oh-so gently manipulating her head so that she would be looking you in the eye. Your lips curl into a small smile, trembling somewhat due to the lack of practice. “You’re a good fluffy, Plum. Everything will be fine.” you drone, causing her to nuzzle your hand. “Fank yu, daddeh!” she squeaks, which then leads to you looking around the room. Ah! There it is. You reach and grab her favorite, and only real toy she was able to play with during this stage of her pregnancy: a ball! You make sure to turn your body around in such a way that she can’t see what you’re doing. But you can hear her grunt and strain as she tries to shimmy her body and crane her head. “Wat yu doin, daddeh? Pwum wan’ see! Wan’ see!” Plum whined.

“Well, you’ve been a good fluffy today. So I thought maybe we could play with…your ball?”

You couldn’t see it, but, Plum’s eyes lit up. “YAAAY! PWUM WUB BAWW!” she squealed, futilely sliding her legs around. It was just big enough that you could just roll it for her to bat back to you with her snout. You get into a good pace with it, and soon find yourself lost in thought.

“Pwum wub baww! Wub daddeh tu!”

Your gaze was fixed to the wall behind her. Now…you had the idea of just trying to recapture that feeling you experienced in your childhood. But…how? You had taken this fluffy in for her vaccinations and found that she had more or less spent her entire life living on the streets. Combined with the fact that her special friend was gone, and she would have been weakened enough by hunger that she and her babies would not survive, you knew that she already loved you. Trusted you, even. But…how were you going to develop an ironclad bond with her?”

“Teehee! Pwum gon’ pway baww wiff’ daddeh an’ tummeh babbehs soon!”

For funsies, you had picked up a copy of the “Compendium Chimerus” and went over it after adopting Plum. It mostly contained things you had already known, but there were some interesting nuggets in chapter 5 regarding their psychological behaviors. Fluffies were created to be dependent on humans…but…what if? What if you managed to find a way to crank the dependence Plum had on you even higher? Would it be possible to do that without her realizing that you were intentionally doing this? Your mind began to race with the possibilities. While true, you hadn’t owned a fluffy in years, you never quite let go of your…fixation. There were plenty of sites that were dedicated to just what you were thinking of doing. There would be brief glimmers of what you’d felt that day, but it wasn’t enough.

“Wai…wai daddeh wook wike dat? Daddeh am okey?”

There was something you remembered seeing. A pregnant mare had a double masectomy performed on it, denying its foals any milk to drink. She would watch in misery as they wasted away and eventually died. While fascinating, that would be a very heavy-handed approach to making her more dependent on you. Not to mention you lacked the knowledge to perform something like that. Your eyes suddenly lit up, startling Plum somewhat. “D-Daddeh? Daddeh???” she squeaked, ever so concerned. You were silent a few moments more, before you were knocked out of your reverie. “Yes?” you replied, glancing down at her. “Umm…daddeh was stawin’ ad’ da waww su Pwum wunda if daddeh am okay…” she said, her muzzle contorting into a frown. You reached forward and stroked her head. “No, Plum. I was just thinking.” you say, your hand reaching her side. “Wat daddeh finkin’ abaot?” Her muzzle had relaxed.

“I was just thinking about you. Your…um…milky places. Turn on your side, please.”

“Miwky pwaces? Wai daddeh fink about Pwum miwky pwace?” she asked, allowing you to roll her onto one side. “Mmm, yes. I just need to check them. You’re due to have birth any day now. You want to be able to make milk for your babies, right?” The very question is almost enough to startle Plum. “Y-Yesh! Pwum wan’ be gud mummah! Wan make bestes’ miwkies fow’ babbehs!” she squeaked. Her underbelly felt especially warm against your frigid digits. Slowly did your hand slide across her bloated form, and that’s when you felt them. Her swollen mammaries felt especially warm to the touch. “E-Eep! Daddeh’s feew-pwaces aw’ su cowd!” Plum chirped, as she began to wriggle a bit. You fondled them both for a few moments, the sensation somewhat unpleasant. It felt like fondling a woman’s breast, if they were made from a combination of clay and flesh. “So far, so good…” you mumbled, occasionally glancing over to her. You could tell by the way Plum’s body relaxes has given her much reassurance. You give each nipple a pinch and a tweak, causing liquid to seep out.

“Eeep! Owchie! P-Pwease nu du dat tu Pwum miwkie pwaces!”

You nod. “Right, right. Just checking to make sure everything’s working under there, is all…” you drone on. Plum is silent, but the uncertainty mixed with confusion is plain in her eyes. You felt absolutely nothing out of the ordinary down there. You began to hyperfixate again, staring deep into Plum’s undercarriage. Clearly, the only way forward into making her more dependent on you would be to cripple her ability to produce milk. Outright eliminating it would be going too far. But if you were to do something about one of her teats, then, you could swoop in like the “bestes’ daddeh” Plum thinks of you as. “D-Daddeh…Pwum nu wike dis nu mowe…” she whined; head turned away. With that, you’re snapped back into reality. “Oh! Right. Um…” you began, and blindly pinch a small tract of her right-most teatflesh. “Ouchy! Nu pinchies! Nu wan pinchies!” Plum grunted, her legs beginning to kick. “Do you feel that? It’s a lump.” Plum’s jaw dropped. “W-Wump? In miwky pwace?” she asked, frightened.

“Yeah…I’ll have to do something about it. If I don’t, then, your babies will get sick from drinking your milk.”

Tears began to form and trickle from the dam’s eyes as you gently sat her down. “N…Nuu! Pwum…Pwum make gud miwkies! Onwy gud miwkies!” she cried, bringing her front legs over her face. “It’s okay, girl. Daddy’s gonna take care of it and make it all better.” you said coldly, reaching down to pat her head. The crying soon began to stop and was replaced with sniffling. “W-Weawwy? Daddeh gon’ hewp Pwum? Buh’ how?” she asked, head cocked. “You’ll see.” you said, giving a kiss on the forehead. You immediately regretted it. She stunk like somebody farted onto some vanilla bark…probably because of the diaper. You’d just ignore that for now. There was something else insidious you had in mind but figured it would only work so long as Plum didn’t complain and ask for it to be changed. “Now, why don’t I get your dinner ready? You can’t make milk on an empty stomach!” you said, getting back up.

“Ooo! Pwum wan’ skettis! An’ appwe! Skettis’ fow bestes’ miwkies! Sweetie nummie am gud fow tummeh babbehs tu!”

“Of course.”

Dusting yourself off, you got up and retrieved her food bowl. Each morning you’d leave her enough kibble to sate her until you got home from work. There was nary a kibble left in her bowl when he grabbed it and placed it on top of a small cabinet. “I’ll be right back to grab your apple, okay?” you say. “Otay! Pwum wait fow’ daddeh! Gud fwuffies get da sweetie nummies…” she muttered to herself, covetously rubbing her front hooves together. Now that you were away from her, you could flip through your phone. You’d flip through the various sites you’ve seen referred to on that forum you browsed. Due to demand, there were a lot of websites selling cheapo Chinesium surgical implements and tools and supplies. The kinds of things you couldn’t just swing by Fluffmart to buy. Well, maybe styptic pencils and the like. But definitely not a scalpel or a pair of surgical scissors suited for working on a fluffy.

“Let’s see…styptic pencil, scalpel, scissors, numbing agent, bandages…young horse powdered food supplement and bottles…. guessing that’s powdered baby food…”

“Now, how about shipping? How fast can I get this here…” you think to yourself, as you find yourself walking into your fridge. “Agh! Fuck!” you groan, before getting back up. Your phone is undamaged thankfully, so, you reach in and grab a nice green apple. “Right…now…just gonna overnight it.” It came up to about $150, but that was about a day or two of work. With that, you’d return to Plum’s saferoom. You could hear her squeal in excitement as your footsteps carried down the hall. “Daddeh! Daddeh! Pwum wait so wooong!” she cried as you walked back to the cabinet you’d laid the bowl on. “Yes, yes. I know…” you mumble, before opening the cabinet door. You retrieved a can and pulled back the tab. Out came the log of cold spaghetti, which you then used the lid to cut up into smaller chunks. You peeked back over to Plum, and you could see her ears perk up, and began to heavily snort the air in. “SKETTIS! PWUM SMEWW SKETTIS!” she cheered. “BESTES’ NUMMIES FOW TUMMEH BABBEHS!” she would continue, until you sat the bowl and apple down juuuuust out of reach.

“Now Plum, what do we say when daddy gives you food, hm?”

Her eye’s widened, Plum futilely flailed her legs in an unsuccessful effort to drag herself towards her meal. “D-Daddeh! Pwum nee’ nummies fow make miwkies fow babbehs!” she whined, straining to move herself. But it was for naught. “Be a good fluffy and remember. I’m going to take a bite out of this apple until you remember.” You say, bringing the apple to your lips. You see the envy in her eyes as a soft crunch echoes the room. You chew and gnash your teeth in the most exaggerated way possible. “Mmm! This is apple is so tasty~!” you say. “P-Pweeze, daddeh! Pwum nu wike dis! Nee’ nummies!” You took another bite. “So good! This is the best apple I’ve EVER had!” you force a stifled laugh out. Suddenly, Plum’s eyes light up as you take another bite. “F-Fank yu, daddeh…fank yu fow gib’ Pwum wawm housie an’ nummies…” she says, head hung low. “Wow! Good girl, Plum!” you say, nudging the bowl toward her with your foot. You then placed the half-eaten apple beside it, stroking her head as she pigged out.

“NOMMNPHM…FANK YU, DADDEH…!”

You nod, simply staring at watching her devour chunk after chunk, before letting out a belch. “Heehee! Nao time fow’ sweetie nummies~!” she squealed, teeth sinking into the thrice bitten green apple. A few minutes later, the apple was eaten down to its core, which fell to the floor. You picked it up and tossed it in the trash. Afterward, Plum laid with her legs splayed out, catching her breath. “Huff…fank….fank yu fow gud nummies, daddeh…” she wheezed, looking up at you. “Tummeh babbehs wiww fank yu soon too!” she proudly squeaked. You’re sure if she could reach, she would have patted her own belly. “Right. Well, I have some work I need to go do, Plum. Do you need anything before I go do that?” he asked, staring coldly. “Ummm…can Pwum hab nyu diapy? Pwum feew da poopies mobin’ ‘wound Pwum poopie pwace…it nu make Pwum feew pwetty…” she said, frowning. You grit your teeth for a moment, before coming up with the perfect lie.

“Well…um…I can’t right now. Those diapers are very expensive, you know? I can’t afford to be changing you every time you poop yourself.”

Plum sighed. “P-Pwease, daddeh! Pwum nu wike dis…” she whined, tears beginning to form. You approached her, and gently scratched her scalp. “Just hold out for a little while longer, okay? You must be a good, brave fluffy, Plum. Be brave for your babies.” you said, your lips curling into a small, cruel smirk as your message landed. “Huu…otay, daddeh…Pwum be stwong an’ bwabe fo’ babbehs…” she sniffled. “That’s a good girl.” He said, getting up to walk over to the cabinet, and opened another drawer. Inside was a tub of old, expired peanut-butter pretzels. You found them to taste like peanutbutter and sawdust. You took out two of the mini-pretzels, and walked over to Plum, depositing them right where she could swallow them up. “Take these treats for being such a good girl, alright?” you say, as she snorts and licks one off the floor in a single swift motion. “Just remember that there’s the baby monitor if you need to tell me something.” You said, before finally going back to your home office.

You truly felt in your zone as you reviewed document after document, page after page of jargon regarding the company that had purchased the service of the legal team you were assigned. Hours passed, until it was midnight. You…didn’t even realize the time. You quickly stretched as you rose out of your seat. Before heading to bed, you crept like a stranger in your own home to peek into the saferoom. Plum was still in the same spot, her head drooping near to the floor. Good. You’d then make your way to your bedroom, hastily undressed, and climbed into bed. Night soon gave way to morning, and you sprung out of bed at 7:30 as per usual. Your breakfast was as uneventful as ever, so you went to the saferoom. Plum was still in her spot, eyes lidded. “Good morning, Plum…” you say softly, walking up to her. She soon animates, looking up to you with glassy eyes. “Gud mownin, daddeh…” she yawned, stretching her head out towards you for pets. You would do just that, scratching behind her ears and on her scalp.

“Hello, Plum. How’s your tummy feeling? Are your…um…tummy babies kicking?”

In an instant, Plum’s sleepiness wore off as her eyes shone nice and bright. “Tummeh babbehs be mobin’ wots! Pwum nebah hab babbehs befowe, but Pwum fink dat babbehs wiww be comin’ soon…” she said excitedly. Such emotion was lost on you, however. Rather than engage in a nice moment with her, you walked over and grabbed her food dish. “I’m gonna wash this, and then you’ll have your breakfast.” You said, striding to the kitchen. You had a good half-hour or so before you had to leave for work. What little sauce remained in the bowl was easily washed out, and you were back in the saferoom in short order. You refilled the bowl with kibble, and gently placed it in front of her. With a nervous smile on her face, she lifted her head to make eye contact. “F-Fank yu fow’ nummies, daddeh! An…an wawm housie!” she shyly squeaked. “Good girl. You’re very welcome. Now, I’ve got to get ready for work.” he said, momentarily walking behind her to examine the state of her diaper. It wasn’t leaking, but it was starting to sag off her. Plum didn’t react, judging from how her muzzle was glued to her bowl.

Crunch Crunch Crunch Crunch

“When I get back, I’ll be able to fix your milky place. Like we talked about yesterday.”

No response back. Whatever. You left without saying goodbye and got a quick shower before getting dressed for the day. Fifteen minutes. More than enough time for you to get to work. You hopped in your car and drove to work, where you sleptwalk through your workload. You did your best to answer certain questions, prepare certain documents, all while trying not to stare at your co-workers or the clients too hard. When you stood outside the building, you couldn’t believe the day’s work was through. However, in falling back to your automaton instincts, you failed to realize that you had become very hungry. You hadn’t even eaten breakfast. You’d alleviate that by entering the next-door bakery, the chime of the door’s bell reminding you of something. Plum’s “special friend” had in all likelihood been led to his death in here. Perhaps you’d ask. When you walked up to the counter, you found the owner’s son, Paulie, wiping it down.

“Eyy, Georgie! How’re ya doing?”

You offered a small smile. “Ah. I’ve been doing good. The work never ends, haha.”

Paulie replies with a nod. “So, uh, we’re about ‘ta be closed here, but I can see about gettin’ you somethin’. Pa’ always tells me you guys are our best customers, so, I’ll be right wit’cha when I’m done wipin’ this down.” he says, resuming his work.

“While you do that…can I tell you something?”

“Mm? What’s up?”

“I don’t know if you know, or really care, but I took that fluffy that was living in the alley between our buildings.”

Paulie’s eyes lit up. “Oh! That was you? Pa’ was getting’ wound up by those things. He hates those fuckin’ things. Says they’re a manmade abomination and an affront to the good Lord.” He says, shaking his head. “He already got one’a dem. Kept crying about how he had to go back to his special friend. Thing’s dead now, though. Took it down to my cousin Pasquale’s butcher shop down on Capelli Ave to have it processed.”

You stared blankly for a moment, before remembering you had to display some emotion. Curious, you raised an eyebrow.

“Processed? For…uh…what?”

Paulie began to giggle. “See…he was gonna have the little stunad cooked up into a meat pie and feed it to his special friend. But he ain’t gonna be happy when I tell ‘em that she’s gone.”

You began to focus somewhat on Paulie, the gears in your mind turning.

“Well, what if you just gave it to me? She’s due to have her babies soon. I could tell her it’s a special treat.”

Paulie’s eyes lit up as his mouth curled into an ‘o’. “Ooohohoho! You sick bastard! I love it!” he cackled, slapping the counter with his palm. Swing by tomorrow and it should be ready…by the by, what can I get you?” he asked, finished with his task.

“Something savory. This is gonna be my lunch and dinner.” you replied, stomach growling.

“Alright, let’s see…” Paulie said, as he slipped on a pair of disposable gloves. He retrieved a few squares of focaccia, some bread rolls, and a few slices of casatiello, before wrapping them all in individual sheets of plastic, and bagging them. You quickly produced your bank card and paid for the delicious bounty of carbs. “Pa’s gonna be real happy when he hears about this.” he says, giving you a pat on the shoulder. You nod, and grab the bag, preparing to leave. “Tell ‘ya old man I said hello, too!” Paulie calls after you, as you at last depart from the bakery. You quickly hopped into your car and drove home. You couldn’t help yourself, though. You dug into some focaccia, getting crumbs all over. It was quite dark by the time you made it to your doorstep, so much so that you nearly tripped over the box that sat on your porch.

Your eyes lit up as you bent down to scoop it up and read the label. “快乐马 Pharmaceuticals.” Score. That was some fast service! With that, you opened the front door to your home before carrying the box and bread inside. When you heard the door shut, you heard what seemed to be Plum squealing. “DADDEH! DADDEH BAK!!!” You sighed, placing the bag of bread on your couch, before carrying the box in. You found Plum yet again in her spot. She was so happy to see you! “Hey, girl.” You say, walking over to her and gently scratching her scalp. “Pwum am suuuu hungwy! Nee’ nummies fow make miwkies!” she chirped, staring at you expectantly. “I understand you’re hungry. But remember what we talked about yesterday? I need to take care of your milkie place now.” Plum’s ears flattened to the side of her head as her eyes weakened. “Buh…buh…Pwum miwkie pwace nu huwtie…an Pwum am suuuu hungwy!” she complained. “Right. It might not hurt now, but just imagine your babies getting sick off of your milk…you don’t want that to happen, do you?” you asked, as the tears began to flow.

“N…Nu…daddy am wite…Pwum nu wan’ babbehs tu ge’ sickies fwom miwkies!”

She had a slight air of determination now. “I need to turn you onto your back now, okay?” you said, placing your hands on her sides. “It won’t take long, Plum. I promise. You won’t even feel it!” continuing, as Plum sadly nodded. “Otay…fix miwkie pwace den’ Pwum hab nummies?” she asked eagerly. “Yeah.” you merely replied, as you placed your hands on her sides. Plum had become bloated to where she was as almost as large as a Thanksgiving Turkey. Her tail would nervously swish, which had the unpleasant side-effect of carrying the stench of her accumulated waste. “Huuuu….” Plum wheezed, feeling the immense pressure of her tummy babies against her body. “P…Pwease…huwwy….” she rasped, as you took a car key and used it to slice open the cardboard box. You retrieved your tools, though only the ones you thought you might need. The scalpel and scissors, which both had concerningly thin blades, as well as what looked like a glue stick and what you can only assume be the cauterizing tool. You felt a little nervous about all of this, to be honest. Not that it would outwardly show.

“How does this feel?”

You took the little glue stick tube and opened it and were greeted by the strong smell of astringent. “How… wat…” Plum responded, as you stared at her teats. As a fluffy might say, you found them to be “not pretty”. Taking one in your hand, you spread the topical applicator around the nipple. “cowd…” That was probably a good sign. But the more you stared at the teat, the more you realized you had no idea what in the hell you were doing. You gripped your scalpel forged from the finest Chinesium and gently dragged it around her nipple just to see how Plum might react. You looked, and saw she was struggling to keep her head up, and even if she could, you doubted she could see over her swollen gut. You’d sink the tip of the blade in, and made a sawing motion from one side, and then another to cut a plus into it. A mixture of blood and milk began to seep out. Having thoroughly mangled the nipple, you took your scissors and began to cut away, until the pieces of nipple fell onto the floor.

“There…almost done.”

Plum could only let out what you assumed was an agreeable grunt as you applied a bit of ointment to the bloodied teat, followed by applying the cautery to the wound. It sealed, leaving her teat looking just a round sphere that hung from the bottom of her belly. “All done, Plum! Your milky place is safe now.” you said, lifting up plum and placing her back on her tummy, causing her to breathe deep. “Fank…fank yu daddeh….” she coughed. “Good girl. Now, that’s probably going to hurt after a while. If it gets too bad, let me know, okay?” you say, stroking her cheek. “Huu…Pwum nu wan’ huwties buh if it fow babbehs…Pwum nee’ be stwong!” she said, puffing her cheeks out. “Atta’girl!” you said, scratching behind her ear. “Now, why don’t we get you something to eat, hm?” you said, getting up, exciting Plum. The next few days would certainly prove to be interesting. Plum looked as if she was ready to pop and had a very special treat coming her way. You just wondered how you were going to handle all those little foals.

It was very fortunate indeed that you would be having time off soon…

11 Likes

Sorry plum you’re a good fluffy but we have need for your suffering hehehheheheh3hhe