Magic crying necklace. (by: artist-kun)

64 Likes

Give 5.

3 Likes

It’s so magical

2 Likes

It’s crazy what you can find on etsy nowadays.

6 Likes

Mesmerizing…

1 Like

I’m trying to figure out if it’s just given and displayed? Or is the recipient expected to wear it, leaking bodily fluids and all?

Both seem plausible.

3 Likes

I mean I wouldn’t want it. Maybe it’s best as a gag gift.

3 Likes

Even without the bodily fluids it would be a nuisance listening to the peeps and cries for help all day.

4 Likes

I feel like id buy one of these and just repeatedly swing it at walls and sharp objects

2 Likes

I see it as like those candy necklaces kids eat sometimes while you wear it you can nibble on the foals back hooves first and slowly work there way up until they’re at the strewn then just chomp on the rest of it and move to the next one on the string.

3 Likes

I’ve tried balut. Couldn’t handle it. No way I’d eat a live fluffy.

2 Likes

I would wear several of these around my neck, at least five, and after scraping my boots on the pillowfluff I use as a doormat, randomly start singing and dancing in public areas.

3 Likes

They’re emptied right? I mean, you already have to deal with them bleeding over everything. It seems like a gag gift, or a talking piece.

1 Like

CrOMCHY

1 Like

Now make a hula hoop… on second thought shut their piss and shit holes, then make the hula hoop… or maybe just wear a hazmat suit while you hula hoop

1 Like

But isn’t that half the fun?? Not the fluids, those aren’t fun

2 Likes