Mala suerte para mumah y bebe sensible (by Dantelandante)

24 Likes

Here a Spanish to English translation
Idk Spanish I just use google translate so some word
aren’t translated properly

black text abuser - ok, pretty, the game is easy, behind one door there is a red ball and in the other a blue ball, if you find the blue one I will give you the best life and toys and sketties, if you take out the red one you will have the worst everlasting dreams hehe…

Blue mumma - It sounds very easy good sir, mummah won and silk new daddy and given a house to mumah and baby sensible and hedmanitos.

Red baby - mumah won
Green baby - MUMAH IS BETTER MUMAH
Brown baby - Nuu… hu hu Very original mummah
Purple baby - chirping
Orange/Tan baby - Wait, what? dreams of us?

15 second later
Blue mummah - SCREEEE, I DO NOT LIKE COLLADCITO, BABIES ARE NOT FAIR THIS IS PADA ABAZOS AND AMOD HUHUHU NOT FAIR, NOT FAIR…huhuhuhu

5 Likes

Hey it’s the same foalout4’s mare and foals from the “no miwkies”.

4 Likes

Jesus fuck, that purple one is fat.

We have recently had issues with people tracing work from well known artists within our community, several of your fluffies are pretty clearly from a comic named “No Miwkies” like a user a ove pointed out, which is fine and well within the rules of the site, but generally more well received when you are upfront about the references used.

2 Likes

Also should mention this one, too

1 Like

Hey, got a link to that traced work? Kind of want to see what the artist did as well.

1 Like

https://fluffy-community.com/t/pillowing-foals-artist-petn/14098

This is clearly traced.

That wouldn’t be bad if he stated where he got the inspiration from. Hopefully we won’t have another Bayley here.

2 Likes

Ready the references in the english version

3 Likes

sabes que terminará mal cuando hay un “bebé sensible” incluido.
Me gusta que precisamente la yegua tiene los colores de ese comic famoso de un bebé sensible en un tubo que también es morado

2 Likes