Mama and her speciaw baby by LongFluffering

The urge to hugbox is being overridden by the presence of an SBS baby

8 Likes

Burn them both!! Please!

5 Likes

Easy! I’d get them and kill them both!

3 Likes

Hugbox, just because I want to see if adaptive communication can work with a SBS foal, or if the thing is doomed to be an eternally shitting noncommunicative wreck.

Though if she goes full demanding bitch over it? We see how a SBS foal adapts to a blender.

7 Likes

Great art! The last brown fluffy had a really beautiful ending…so I vote abusebox for this one.

5 Likes

Light the “SeNsItIbE bAbBeH” with zippo and have the mare watch it unfold

3 Likes

Abuse

That little foal is gross, even with how cute you draw them

6 Likes

Abuse.

Remember when polls were in the OP?

6 Likes

I really want to see some abuse but knowing is a sbs foal and is her bestest maybe she isnt bad

4 Likes

Abuse, specifically the “fluffies as food” where the Sensitive Baby is turned into milk-fattened live hibachi while the mare watches.

9 Likes

9 Likes

Did someone say Burning??

2 Likes

Listen, I was feeling merciful until I read SBS foal.

Why? Because I’m a fucking maniac. I demand brutal murder.

Also I love your artwork.

8 Likes

adopt the mare, abuse the foal, and then breed the bitch out.

3 Likes

Hugbox for mare, abuse for the babbeh. Tell her the babbeh got very sick and had forever sleepies. While in reality just getting rid of the useless thing without her knowing

3 Likes

YES

Mercy, but if momma is a smarty then, guess who is going to get repeated kicks in the gut

It’s probably a Mare with an issue of always birthing either SBS foals or Poopie Fluffies seeing it is of good color AND has been abandoned by a breeder.

Also I gotta ask… Why is her Hooha Black??

Edit: oh wait… It’s not… But Why is it gaping??

2 Likes

Not sure which box it would be, but, keep forcing her to breed to produce more SBS foals.

4 Likes

Asking the important questions

2 Likes