Mama and her speciaw baby by LongFluffering

Another one! This time Candy and her SBS foal Clyde are up for adoption. A cute unicorn for a discounted price…but you have to put up with an SBS foal. Should Candy and Clyde get a loving home….or no? :smiling_imp: Vote which box below!

113 Likes

god damn I love the way you draw fluffies so much ugh!

Oh and uh… hugbox for the little lady and her last lil lad!

19 Likes

My gut instinct says Hugbox purely because she’ll be easier to handle. One foal who’ll never be self-sufficient means she’ll never have the baby itch to want more.

In theory anyway

If she turns into a demanding little shit because “babbeh need dis” then the kid gets thrown into a fucking wall but I’m guessing as a former breeder she understands the importance of appreciating what you have

27 Likes

I have, and I know this is not a popular position, a soft spot for SBS foals. I know the mothers coddle them and people hate them because they’re needy and spoiled, but I can’t bring myself to.

As such, I’m voting Hugbox.

Yeah, I know, I’m a big softie, lol. Won’t be mad if they get fucked up, tho.

17 Likes

Do some experimenting to see if you can make the sensitive baby syndrome be less bad or even removed

9 Likes

Wow, she really just letting the world see it all, huh?

5 Likes

I doubt it could be fixed, but you could probably teach it not to freak out around it’s owner, and maybe even to eat milk kibble.

7 Likes

hugbox please

6 Likes

feed the baby to it’s mama.

6 Likes

Abuse

9 Likes

May I borrow this idea for a future abuse fic?

3 Likes

Do some gene editing and other things not allowed on people or animals.

4 Likes

…Right, Fluffies are considered biotoys, you could do that!

Hmmm. Writing that idea down.

3 Likes

We’ve gotten too soft.

Aʙᴜsᴇ.

7 Likes

sure!

1 Like

… Abuse…

Sensitive Babbehs need have REBIRTHING therapy… Only literally… Via shoving it back to the Mummah’s Hooha.

11 Likes

Sweet, thanks brother.

2 Likes

SBS makes it an instant abuse.

7 Likes

sadbox or horrorbox

i want clyde to die of fright

7 Likes

Destino Hugbox

10 Likes