March To The Beat! (Theme Event, 2024)

It’s a well-known fact that fluffies love music. And so do we!
This event is a chance for you to share your fluffy-musical creations.
This can be a recording of a fluffy version of a song, a drawing of fluffies making music, a story about the music that your fluffies love…or even the music used in their punishments!

This is not a competition! There will be no voting in this particular event.
Instead, we want to get people back in the swing of regular events again.

Collaborations are more than welcome!
Every box and any medium is encouraged!

This event will run for two weeks, between February 23rd, and March 7th
(though because there will not be any voting or awards, late entries are acceptable)

To add your entry to this event, simply add a link to this post in your own post. That will make your work easier to find.

24 Likes

Out of curiousity, is there a limit to how many pieces we can submit since there is no voting?

3 Likes

Oh WOW! Music?
I just happen to have a short fluffy themed beat underway! What luck!
I will see if I can manage to finish it!

4 Likes

I think that one can do as many works as they want, since this isn’t a competition

2 Likes

Do you mean the one you used in the game you made or a different one?

1 Like

I mean this one:

1 Like

Ed is correct, no limit on how many you can submit.
The more the merrier!

2 Likes

I didn’t make this, but it should definitely be on the front cover :metal:

2 Likes

I just might be able to hammer something out for this.

2 Likes

I’ve actually been working on my first fluffy story since the booru days (or at least the first that realistically could turn out to be finished enough to post), a subplot involves fluffies and music. Maybe this will kick my ass into polishing up a segment from that part and posting it as a preview or something, or writing a related prologue or… something…

2 Likes

I’ve encountered fluffies around the same time i discovered Wintergatan, a band with music rooted to Yann Tiersen’s album, style, for the movie ‘Le fabuleux destin du Amelie Poulain’, or just Amelie in short, a famous album who even hit some popcharts with comptine du’n autre ete.
The music is way more known than the actual movie, while the movie is amazing.

I think it’s a nice combo, sweet music, sweet critters.

How i gonna think up sumtin fluffy related with it, i’ll see.

2 Likes

I’ve always had a more annoying tune in mind for the Mummah Song than the one originally posted on the booru.

Related: I’ve written several hundred pieces of music since I was 15.

You know what that means.

1 Like

I had a question for a potential piece for this. It’s actually something I made for the booru, never got around to posting, and forgot about until this got me thanking about fluffies and music. I read through the FAQ’s and rules but I’m still a little fuzzy on what’s allowed with “derivative works.” This was a piece by Quickhorn that brought an old song to mind, and I realized that overlaying a few lines from it on the image gave it some sadistic irony. I don’t want to finally post on FC and immediately break the rules by mistake.

It’s sounding like that one will have to remain lost to the annals of time

1 Like

No worries, it’s no exactly a masterpiece. It was Quickhorn’s “For some fluffies, quadruple amputation is the only way to have a loving owner…” pillow fluff piece, with the fluffy being “comforted” by the sounds of the Velvet Underground song Rock & Roll, the line “Depsite all the amputations, you know you could go out and dance to a rock ‘n’ roll station.” If you know the Quickhorn piece, it’s the fluffy’s expression that makes it work.

1 Like