Marco Polo, Explorer Extraordinaire (Inshi commission)

A FEW HOURS LATER…

165 Likes

ohhhh poor baby, its not his fault everyone is dysfunctional…

36 Likes

Fuck you, rat.

21 Likes

because everyone knows the way to keep your family from tearing apart at the seams after the level of sheer dysfunction is discovered is to silence the innocent discoverer and live in blissful ignorance in spite of the knowledge everyone now has

30 Likes

One thing is exploring, other thing very different is being a snitch

17 Likes

No tails or legs for little tattle-tales.

10 Likes

Hey, li’l dude just found stuff he shouldn’t have and excitedly showed it off, he didn’t know any better.

15 Likes

Explor babbehs never end up well…

8 Likes

God I love a happy ending

5 Likes

yeah there abuse and there there’s just mean spirited
i like messing up a fluffy as the next abuser but Legit that fluff didn’t deserve that

10 Likes

Well, you got a point there, he should have stopped when saw the face of the kiddo.

… I guess

2 Likes

also given his pin point accuracy he should join a detective agency

6 Likes

and yeah still good he still alive but at most he didn’t need to lose his legs

4 Likes

Probably his fault to ask for them to be quiet to explore more though lmao

3 Likes

The family that maims together stays together. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

more then likely

2 Likes

He snitched, got stitched.

Poor little guy. It’s not his fault no-one in the house knows how to hide their shit.

9 Likes

He didn’t know any better… i think the pillowing is a bit much. At most maybe put on on a leash or something. Tho I’d have made a maze and put a treat in any random part of it so he wouldn’t know where the next one would be or give it a time limit so i dont forget they’re there and will probably tire him out.
If he didn’t get thrm all within the time limit just lift em out and better luck next time.

6 Likes

i only really like to destroy the smarties , and the whole people in the fluffy world having no chill …idk always felt off , now if a smart ass “Feral” came up and hit or shit on me then yeah

5 Likes

You get what you fuckin deserve

4 Likes