Marinara Massacre (Cmss for Depresso/Chikahiro) (InfraredTurbine)

Well, I guess he was a good friend in the end xD
This idea was commissioned for @anon68543914 & @Chikahiro
I hope you guys like it ^^
Had some free time today between travels and could do a little of drawing :stuck_out_tongue:

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me ! ^^
ps: comics with no color are a little cheaper too

170 Likes

I love it!

Very #moronbox. Not intentionally malicious but they couldnā€™t help themselves for one, and two? They didnā€™t think he was a fluffy!

13 Likes

Given how batshit Fluffies go for Skettis Iā€™m surprised unintentional cannibalism with the sauce hasnā€™t been used more often.

24 Likes

I mean, itā€™s certainly a common enough trope that the meat in the sauce is fluffy as well.

7 Likes

to go bathshit/apeshit
absolutelly one of the funniest shit I know from the English language. I always laugh hard at this xD

6 Likes

True, but moments like this where Fluffies lose all sense of themselves are rarer. Usually Fluffy meat is unknowingly eaten whereas here, itā€™s like they have no control

7 Likes

Love wins :heart:

2 Likes

At least he died being loved. Truly the height of fluffy aspiration.

6 Likes

It started off as a jokeā€¦ Here? In Discord? I donā€™t remember now. @anon68543914 and I worked on it a bit and here we go.

Ignore if you just want to enjoy as is...

Ideas that went into this:

• Loneliness can make you pretend/act like something youā€™re not in an attempt to fill the gap.
  • Some people will engage in self-harming behaviour in order to feel loved, accepted, etc.
  • When youā€™re in this state, people will accept you conditionally, but thereā€™s every chance theyā€™ll take more out of you than is healthy because frankly? Your sense of boundaries can be messed up as well. Youā€™re not valuing yourself. Figuratively speaking, theyā€™ll eat you alive.
  • Resident Evil has a really cool scene that needed to be drawn with fluffies.
5 Likes

Oh, and yeah, we HAD to get @infraredturbine to do the art. Fantastic work, speedy turnaround, easy to work with, very reasonably priced, 5/5 will do again.

2 Likes

Random thoughts:

Well, they put him out of his misery, at least.

A particularly harsh version of ā€œbe careful what you wish forā€.

I am a little surprised he didnā€™t realize what being a ā€œsketti friendā€ would entail, but I suppose thatā€™s expecting a bit much from a fluffy.

Skettis are friends, not food!

2 Likes

Itā€™s like the ending to Perfume!

3 Likes

IIRC @anon68543914 bleed that fluffies will do anything for ā€œwubā€ (correct me if Iā€™m wrong!). I know when I was younger Iā€™d get depressed a lot and that didnā€™t do my judgement any favors. Get starved enough emotionally and youā€™ll leap without looking.

3 Likes

True enough.

Edit: the antidote is bitter cynicism, often with a side of sarcasm. Not that I would know anything about that.

Edit2: fluffies will do anything for love, but they wonā€™t do that.

2 Likes

And why are you smiling that wide hmmm? :grin::joy::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Nicely done @infraredturbine those eyes are very catchy cute and damn from licky to num num. Ever imagine those who num him became so obsessed they become cannibal fluffs :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

Really awesome! This is a neat idea and very well executed

3 Likes

Man, how I wish they were all dead

3 Likes

NoooOooOooooooOooOoooooo
you just summoned @FluffiesAreFood

2 Likes

Iā€™m trying to find up with a funny joke floor that but canā€™t. Doh.

2 Likes