Matrix. (by: artist-kun)

14555 - artist_artist-kun foal hasbio matrix science

26 Likes

. . .I dont know why but this reminds me of The Mind Electric by Miracle Musical.

2 Likes

I think this qualifies as Hugbox.

2 Likes

Kinda getting neutral/weirdbox vibes myself.

Though this did make me chuckle imagining all the fluffy pods amongst the human pods in the matrix electricity fields.

If only because I then pictured agent fluffies / fluffies that had escaped the matrix and plugged back in etc to do missions.

2 Likes

Second Renaissance implying the original script idea that the only purpose of the Matrix is to serve organics because its all the machines can find purpose in makes it even better.

The existential pain knowing that providing the Fluffies with their little happy world is the meaning of life.

Just enabling their inane chatter, taste of spaghetti, and orgasmic bliss to pass through you as it travels from one to another.

Having to simulate being one in the human Matrix.

Oh, delicious miserable AIs.

2 Likes

Enough to drive any Servitor rogue. >:)

Mowpheus: Dis am youw wastes’ chance. Aftah dis dewe am nu tuwnin’ back. 'ou take dah bwue nummie, dah stowy ends; ‘ou wakies in youw bed an’ bewiebe whatebah ‘ou wan’ to bewiebe.

'Ou take dah wed nummie, ‘ou stay in wondewwand an’ fwuffy show 'ou how deep dah wabbit howe goes.

~Fluffy eats both presented treats without thinking~

Neo: Whazzat?

Mowpheus: Uh oh…

2 Likes