Matthew Spencer Aud, Philanthropist (ambitiousleather8309)

One of the of the first Hasbio investors, and cousin to co-founder and scientist, Avis Aud. Matthew’s devotion to fluffy ponies is evident by his financial support of no-kill shelters, feral neutering initiatives, as well as furthering research to mitigate the ecological impact left by endemic fluffy ponies.

As an author, his multiple essays and books on ethical fluffy husbandry are an industry standard. He is also an artist, famous for his portraits of other wealthy fluffy owners with their beloved fluffy companions.

His prized mare, Honey, is from the Topaz line, descended from the first officially released fluffy pony.

I give unto you, @Ace the ultimate Hugbox antagonist for your antihero/villain Reine.

40 Likes

Why is Honey looking at him like that.

1 Like

Classy AF.

7 Likes

Full-on-rapist?

1 Like

Honey is so cute! I love the concept of a really menacing person owning and adoring a fluffy and treating it like royality.

(“Menacing” as in he looks it.)

7 Likes

I picture this weird relationship where they have to interact with each other at society functions and put on this perfectly poised mask of civility. And Honey and Reine’s Micros adore each other.

But once they don’t have to keep that mask up? They’re catty and snipe at each other like only the phenomenally wealthy can .

3 Likes

I, too, would be quite guilt-driven if I had financially supported the creation of fluffeh pones.
Or at the very least frustrated.

2 Likes