Max & Shark Week - A Brand New Fin, by FosterFluffy89

Another reupload. Shark Week won’t want to be seen without his new accessory.

45 Likes

A cute but very seasonal name!

2 Likes

He’s gonna cause so much shenanigans with that.

1 Like

:clap::framed_picture::paintbrush::art::blossom::star::clinking_glasses::flying_saucer::tada::confetti_ball::piñata::ribbon:
:heart::orange_heart::green_heart:WONDERFUL :fleur_de_lis::grin::superhero::+1:
:bulb::guitar::banjo::violin::long_drum::drum::accordion::saxophone::trumpet::camera_flash::sparkler::fireworks:

3 Likes

This is adorable! And I love the colouring in all of your art.

2 Likes

Really happy to see this reuploaded! I think there’s one last max & Shark Week pic left to be reuploaded.

I’m sure he goes nuts every year when Discovery Channel announces a whole week of programming featuring “cool shawk munstahs”.

Definitely. If your goal is a happy fluffy, that is one week a year it’d be enthralled. A whole week named just for it.

It will entice others in the Fluffy Daycare to think what their favorite animals or “muntahs” are, and they WILL beg their owners for corresponding costumes or accessories. Next week there will be a black fluffy with a cap that has black “kitteh muntah” ears. Then a yellow one with a papier mache hat that looks like a giraffe’s neck and head. Then one with mittens shaped like a “bawkie munstah”'s paws and brown socks as floppy ears…

Truly an unusual development. Especially since a couple of the more… intelligence challenged ones… will decide their favorite animals are fluffies and simply not understand that it will be very weird to try and dress them AS fluffies.

1 Like

Your lighting is always so good in these drawings. Shark Week and Max are growing on me.

Love the light and shadow effect you did :+1: