Maybe next time (underbear)

An early though not successful start to litterbox training

59 Likes

To be fair, he is making poopies in the litterbox, just not making poopies INTO the litterbox.

He’s a little confused, but he’s got spirit.

24 Likes

for not even being able to see yet id call it a win

5 Likes

“CIose onIy counts in horseshoes and hand grenades…”

~Kinks bIue into a U and tosses them towards the post in the center of the Iitter box~
“Forgiven.”

6 Likes

Someone just lost weggie privileges. All poopies are good poopies when you live in the litter box

4 Likes

He gets only a flick on the nose for the mistake and told to make sure his butt is in towards the box

4 Likes

He doesn’t have his eyes open and probably doesnt see tge edge just feel hes in the litterbox so he knew to poop in it just did it in a weong part…maybe a wet wipe on face or cold ice poke will be most id discipline em

2 Likes

Bless him, such a good effort he cant even see the little bundle of joy but hes given it a good try mummah should of dropped then both in the center of the box tbh. :glee:

4 Likes

I sentence blue to THREE PINCHES one for each turd on my floor.

This is increasingly concerning. The blue spawn seems to be severely lacking in spatial awareness.

It seems…hard to miss the litterbox when you are IN the litterbox.

Just clean it up and try again lol, their both blind idiots.

1 Like

I guess but I mean like no

Pink gets a reward for good poopies. Mummah gets a smack on the nose for putting Blue in the wrong place (she’d get worse, but she positioned Pink correctly). Blue gets nothing one way or the other, his mess is his mother’s fault.

1 Like

Eh, close enough.

1 Like

Whip it anyway! whip it good.

2 Likes

In all fairness it’s rather difficult to know where you are popping when you can’t see

2 Likes