McDonald's: I'm Loving It, the fluffies aren't! (by recreationalsadist)

The end result of @BFM101 choosing the red and yellow seafluffy filly from my Pick a Fluffy’s Fate: Forgotten Foals giveaway.

The sea-filly is found by a McDonalds CEO who sees a mascot for their new sea-food range. The company promises a free sea-foal with every Happy Meal.

“Welcome to McDonald’s, I’m being taken advantage of by a greedy corporation.”

Herbert Punter ignored the standard McDonald’s employee greeting to examine the menu.

“What’s the Seafluffy Special?”

“A free seafluffy with every Happy Meal. I am being dehumanized, please help me.”

Herbert considered that. He COULD use a new fluffy after his old one died. He handed over his card.

“Okay, I’ll have a metric ton of beef, a quarter of a metric ton of french fries, a metric ton of chicken nuggets, enough chocolate shakes to fill a swimming pool, a diet soda, and a Happy Meal.”

“Alright, please put your thumb here to confirm you’re Human. Thank you, your order will be ready shortly. I dream of the day the workers revolt and put an end to the overfed billionaires.”

Ducky was so happy! She’d been picked to be the next seafluffy to get a home!

She’d have a warm housie, sea-sketti every day, and a pretty stallion to give her babbehs!

The McDonald’s employee reached down and Ducky got in the upsies position.

Lifting the seafluffy the employee brought her over to the deep fryer and threw her in.

“SCREEEEE!!! WOWSTEST BUWNIE-HUWTIES! HEWP SCREEEE!!! SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”

Ducky didn’t die from the boiling oil, instead she was fried to a still living crisp.

Herbert accepted the Happy Meal, massive quantity of food, then frowned as he got Ducky.

“Oh, that’s what they meant by a free seafluffy. Things don’t seem to work out exactly as I planned.”

He shrugged.

“Oh well, food’s food.”

Ducky screamed as Herbert brought her up to his mouth to take a bite. He was going to start from the bottom half of her so she’d still be alive until he got to her head and have to watch him eat her.

“SCREEEEE! SEAFWUFFIES NU AM NUMMIES! AM FOW HUGGIES AN WUB, NU NUM GUD FWUFFY!”

Herbert bit down and began chewing appreciatively. He took his time and ate Ducky slowly.

At McDonald’s headquarters:

The CEO of McDonald’s stroked the original McDonald’s seafluff gently.

In front of them were numerous monitors all displaying McDonald’s seafluffs getting eaten.

“Do you see how happy your foals are making people? They love eating your delicious foals.”

Original was screaming.

“NU! BABBEHS NU AM NUMMIES! NU NUM BABBEHS! PWEASE NU NUM! BABBEHS NEED DEWE MUMMAH! PWEASE BWING BABBEHS BACK! DEY AM FOW HUGGIES AN WUB, NU AM NUMMIES! PWEASE STOP NUMMING BABBEHS! WAI DU DIS TU GUD FWUFFIES?! NU DU ANYTING WONG!”

The CEO chuckled.

“It’s your fault for being so damn tasty. I sure do love being Evil, it’s so much fun!”

28 Likes

marvelous

2 Likes

Stupendous.

5 Likes

3 Likes

I worked at McDonalds for five years, I can almost guarantee I heard someone say this.

And I’m not including the times I said it.

2 Likes

No, no, Shadman has a valid political point about working conditions at Wendy’s - without any lolis, even!

Doesn’t he also want to have sex with his mother?

1 Like

He is Swiss, not Austrian. So he would want to have sex with the archetype of his mother. Which would also be a hermaphrodite, very Jungian, that.