'Meanie Melissa' Art by gr1m_1

I saw this was posted before but lost in the backup? The title I had for this comic while it was being made was “Meanie” and this is the first comic with this character.

Now for the main comic! Enjoy!

This page was also wonderfully dubbed by gayroommate! “Green foal in a can” rip grm lol :sweat_smile:

Fin.

267 Likes

Sorry to cause you have to repost, buddy. Certainly wasn’t my intention.

12 Likes

It’s no problem I had to double think if it was really uploaded or not LMAO Stoner memory :blush:

13 Likes

Love ya, gr1m_1. The green foal in a can comic was what first got me into abuse. I love the art style too.

12 Likes

My dude you have really good art and comics!!

10 Likes

I have always love how expresive your fluffies are! You can totally see the pain and agony in their faces.

14 Likes

Now I kinda wanna see some high schoolers get detention for abusing a teddy bear during off-hours :anguished:

12 Likes

WHO WOULD ABUSE A TEDDY BEAR, ILL KILL EM

9 Likes

The teacher is lecturing them on their inappropriate behaviour meanwhile you can see someone violently demolishing a small herd through the window.

10 Likes

TEDDY BEAR WHERE!?

3 Likes

Masterpiece

6 Likes

It’s gonna extend to humans eventually… which is why @Marakasaya1 is so good. Like there’s gonna be so many serial killers so two invasive species are gonna be in much shorter supply.

7 Likes

That kid looks kinda like mineral mumnah is there any relations between the two?

2 Likes

Poor Gerald! Without mummy to save him, that’s probably where he’d end up

8 Likes

Hey dude, you DID a continuation of this one remember? Should i post it?

2 Likes

Really? You can post it here - let’s take a look

3 Likes

This is a perfect example of why I love abuse. The pink foal begging to be loved even as its mummah fries its poopy-place is one moment I wish could last forever! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

To be fair, it’s very cold and heartless. But at the end it still continuously singing that fucking mummah song was driving me to the point of wanting to smash it myself.

2 Likes

I still want a continuation where she encounters a slasher villain.

1 Like

There is a continuation but of the first pic, and it was a work of RQ. I’m posting it now.

1 Like