Meanie Teebee Munstah (moonie)

Daddy’s in-laws are in and they brought their kids along with them to visit and let’s just say Mystic and the others do not like the kids or their parents. At all. They’re loud, they’re obnoxious, and worst of all…they’re mean. The parents are permissive af and let them do whatever the hell they want and don’t care as long as they aren’t being bothered. They’re unfriendly too, especially the mom who is a frigid fat bitch. With the mom being a fucking cunt and the husband being henpecked to Hell and back.
The kids don’t like fluffies and anytime an adult’s back is turned they try and abuse any of the fluffies in Daddy’s house. Pulling their ears, tugging their nipples, breaking their toys. One time the boy snuck into the playroom one Memorial Day weekend and picked them up one by one and screamed in their little faces! Then he threw them all to the ground as hard as he could. Worst of all, Daddy doesn’t even care. Hell he even watches off to the side with a glare so cold, dead and burning with hatred it could melt ice.
So here we are now, the adults are outside and the two brats scooped up Missy’s babies who are all hiding underneath one of the accent chests in the foyer and puts them on the coffee table and put on an action movie. Of course, Missy is bombarding the little shits with a billion questions like ‘Whewe takin’ babbehs?’ ‘Wai widdaw mumman an’ daddeh gib babbeh upsies?’ and ‘Wai nu gib babbehs backsies? Huuuhuu!!’ One with lots of loud gunfire and explosions and turned the volume all the way up to scare the shit out of all the little talkie walkie babies. Missy’s crying her little eyes out running around the table tippy tappying and stomping her little hoofies around the table trying to get her babies to come to her so she can comfort them. Mystic is being a little Braveheart here and standing up for her siblings puffing her cheekies and pomf hoofie squeak stomping at the TV to make it stop scaring her mama and sibbies. She even blows raspberries at the TV and unfurls her wings at the two asshole kids to make herself seem intimidating. Thankfully these ponies bowels are more stable otherwise the table would be smeared in shit and piss. Poor Missy begins to whine and bang her hooves on the edge of the table before rocking back and forth sucking both hooves into her mouth. She’s the only one who made scaredy peepees and poopies because as a mother she is understandably more distraught than the foals because her instinct to protect her young is so strong it overrides all pre-programmed training. Even leaked out a bit of milkies, grossly enough.

These ‘characters’ are based on my oh-so lovely neighbors. The mom is a bitch and its not just my family who thinks so. The daughter is a know it all bossy taint who will end up being like her Karen mother and the little boy is no better. My mom heard their PUPPY yipping outside and he was bent over doing something cruel to him. Boy, life really does imitate art, I’ll tell you that much. So, I guess this is vent-ish art? The only one i dont strongly dislike next door is the husband and he is such a henpecked hubby it’s not even funny.

66 Likes

Was gonna ask if they were up on a table till I read the details. :slight_smile:
Thanks.

2 Likes

I like the poofy fat one. I would anger her just to make her do that.

4 Likes

I like the one that looks like a fruit cause of how they’re tucked. ~Chuckle~

3 Likes

Yeah at first i was gonna have this just be a cute little misunderstanding by having Nanny Mummah let the babies run around on the coffee table for a bit just as long as Missy watches them and makes sure they don’t fall off (unlikely that they will since they aren’t the defective prototypes that jump off every edge that they see) then as Nanny Mummah leaves, something innocuous scary comes on and scares the babies causing Missy to lament not being able to get to her babies and hug their scaredies away.

So originally it was a silly moronbox, hugbox situation with a tad of unintentional abuse thrown in since Nanny is a dummeh who left the fluffies unsupervised.

Then i thought that would make zero sense and decided to make it into an abuse idea instead. Oh and the two kids have soundproof earmuffs on so they can watch the shitrats squeal with ease.

3 Likes

Based.

Family is family. Shitrats are shitrats.

You don’t need Dom Toretto to tell you which is more important

2 Likes

Fluffy mom hasn’t rejected her dark-colored foals or the alicorn?

She might be a GOAT contender.

2 Likes

That’s Chrysanthemum. He’s a colt and i was trying to do a complete butt behind shot of his coot wittle baby booty. Which is just a fuzzy ball of cuteness. He’s probably wiggling around rapidly in fear cheeping and huhuing to himself.

images - 2021-03-19T091026.673
Peep! Scawy!

8 Likes

Are baby Tribbles called colts?

3 Likes

Saw that one family sunday art session where i work before, they didnt reserve the whole studio just their kids and bring their fuckin friends who werent gonna paint and turn it into their home :grimacing::triumph: chatting so damn loud and bringing baby on a stroller.

Kids screaming and such but the parents are louder.

Love the art damn cant they lock the safe room when monsters are around? :confounded:

2 Likes

I’m not even a child hater. I understand that kids can be hard to deal with and that they can even be rough with animals, but this…this wasn’t the first time we witnessed the kids being assholes to their pets. The older daughter was beating her brother with a stick one day and funnily enough she hit herself in the face and ran crying to her mother.

Ha. Bitch got what she deserved.

She also yanked on the leash real hard and yelled at her dogs…which I do get snippy if mine act up, but she was just being a shit.

They both got a rabbit recently, too. Poor thing probably doesn’t even have a suitable cage or diet. They probably don’t even give it enough attention that a rabbit really needs. Like toys, digging box, mental stimulation, grooming, nail trimming. All that shit…and people say that fluffies are needy.

As for the saferoom bit…they could…but wouldn’t the fluffies not like being locked away from the family all day?

3 Likes

That looks like a guinea pig’s bum.

2 Likes

It is.

I have loads of hamster and piggie bums on my phone. They’re too cute.

That sounds weird and…questionable but i kept them as possible references if i ever become good enough in my art that i can actually draw somewhat competently.

Both are hampter butts.

3 Likes

Better lock than having them suffer by dumb morons who never cared bout fluffies.

1 Like

POMF AND SQUEAK HOOVES. 'nuff said.

1 Like

Yeah, I noticed that too.

The mother also looks like a valuable breeder mare with her Celestia mane and pure white fluff, especially since she gave birth to a snowy white alicorn daughter.

2 Likes

She is and she has a great temprament, too. She can be a bit immature, petty and selfish but every fluffy has an off day or a moment when they’re not the best parent.

Yeah, Missy spent months upon months getting lectured by both Nanneh Mummah and Daddeh about the equality of poopies and alicorns. She spent several months before getting pregnant watching FluffTV lessons and listening to mummah songs preparing her for motherhood. She never showed any potential signs of bitch mare syndrome or that she’d give any preferential treatment to any of her progeny before, during and after foaling. She proves this by fostering litter after litter…unfortunately her babies get taken away because she had no alicorns and the whole reason Daddy is doing all this is to ‘help’ rectify the stigma of alicorn discrimination.

That’s how Mystic becomes a foal star on Babies.

2 Likes

The trailer for Godzilla vs Kong would definitely do the trick.

Also, I’ve never heard someone insult a person by calling them a taint.

1 Like

She protecc.
She attacc.
But most importantly…
She’s probably gonna get a wacc… D :

2 Likes

When you say “Daddy doesn’t care”, do you mean the fluffies’ owner or the kids’ dad?

1 Like