Measuring the temperature of the foal. (by: artist-kun)

15123 - anal_insertion artist_artist-kun explicit foal not_really_abuse pacifier thermometer

66 Likes

Hug box+ anal abuse.

No.

6 Likes

this is actually the correct way to measure their temperature, so…

20 Likes

I was going to say, yeah… seems like a vet visit to me. Foal is in a bad size range since its so small a normal themometer is huge, but a cooking probe-sized one could pierce it.

9 Likes

Also: very cute widdle baby. Vaccinations next, then huggies.

6 Likes

26c

10 Likes

Sure, but then I’m not sure it would count as abuse.

2 Likes

there were no not abuse tag about anal

2 Likes

Hug anal

7 Likes

ewww

3 Likes

But tender pegging is best pegging.

Its a comforting weight.

Though Amazon position has its perks too I guess.

4 Likes

That don’t mean they gonna enjoy it.

3 Likes

I just commented somewhere else about finally getting to mark “cute body-horror” off my bingo card, and now here we are with “anal hugbox”. Truly a day to remember.

5 Likes

very nice work. a second glance though and all i could think of was live foal maracas lol

1 Like

You’re doing it wrong!

It needs to go all the way in!

1 Like

Ol’ Gaper strikes again!

1 Like
Cute Aggression Rant

God I hate foals with pacifiers and or diapers. Probably the only thing that triggers my cute aggression anymore. Probably because of how impractical they are, they’d only be used to “be cute” even in universe. Changing a foals diaper would be way too much of a hassle and only reinforce the wrong behavior (it’s okay to poop anywhere!!!) And I doubt a pacifier would do it’s job of shutting up a foal. Just meant to look cute to show off to friends or sell units. Eff I’m pissed now. Just wanna snap a leg and toss it into the hot summer sidewalk now. Little sh

it…

I love and hate this pic so much…

10 Likes

Hmm, not sure you’ll get an accurate reading from a thermometer that narrow… :yum:

1 Like

This fluffy makes me wanna hurt it so bad

1 Like

I’d want to hold it after. This age is my favorite for puppies and kittens.

I did just realize a minor detail that fluffies don’t have… Toe beans. Hooves aren’t quite the same visually… I love me some toe beans…

2 Likes