Meet Koda! (by pepper_steak)

the greasy, miserable, foul-mouthed social outcast with a superiority complex and pronouns. get used to it’s mug, Koda’s my fave oc. therefore i assure you, he is gonna suffer. a lot.
for now, feel free to ask any questions about him, and perhaps leave some suggestions on what horrors shall be inflicted upon him.

30 Likes

Ah yes, try some physcological torture on it, involving the use of its pronouns, then rip its genitalia off and say “guess youre no guy now, huh?” and have it respond “i dont cawe!” or something snarky and have it struggle with head butting and flinching. then proceed to deteriate its body into nothing, by destroying the non vital organs first, like legs, then slowly mash its brains into pudding and its heart into mashed potatoes. idk nice art btw

4 Likes

Ah another doughnut steel, classic

5 Likes

Psychologically abuse near human intelect fluffies by telling them they’re a fluffy and them walking away laughing.

6 Likes

it is what it is lol
making garbage ocs is pretty fun

5 Likes

that’s pretty much the concept behind this character. the everyday mental torment of being aware of it’s pathetic fluffy nature while unable to do anything about it.

4 Likes

For once, I agree with you.

1 Like

At least you’re aware of the poor quality.

1 Like

i want to eat your art style & at the same time i feel like it would taste like wet dog

6 Likes

Idk what a HeIit is but if it means more pain I’m all for it

2 Likes

Yeah! It has wet dog smell, but that’s good

1 Like

legit one of the best things i’ve ever heard about my art. thank you!

1 Like

A transgender smarty with near human intelligence? Bruh

5 Likes

i know right? seems almost as if the author is just making ridiculous self-indugent stuff for shits and giggles.

6 Likes

We love an it. I want to wring him out like a washcloth.

3 Likes

i’m standing there with the grumpiest mug on my face.

“… okay, that was pretty funny.”

1 Like

Who let him have his weggies back? That’s it, they’re coming back off, along with that tongue so you can’t even enjoy your smokes, shitrat.

2 Likes

eh i can see how this caused some drama. buuuut as long as we’re not expected to take this funny fella seriously then i see it as all good. like Ted-ed’s fluffies. some of them are waaaaay too smart and thats the funny for the bit.
though if you expect anyone to take this fella seriously like in skettie dave’s style of storys that will sadly not go so well. fluffies with more ‘deep’ thoughts need them simplified or a reasion why they think that
(example im gonna use in a story: Girl gets really into learning about trans kids cuz a friend at school came out. fluffy watches it with her and feels understood and just blurts out “Can fwuffys be twans?.. feew wike mawe, nu wan nunu stick.” confusing everyone around it.
or fluffy just screams its a boy/girl till someone appeases it.
@SpaghettiDave cuuuuuz i used him as a ref and i saw him in here earlier and wana know what he thinks of my take cuz i appreciate his input

1 Like

as a bonus, no tongue means no more speaking! which is the thing he takes great pride in, and the main way to prove his presumed superiority over other fluffies. losing the ability to speak would be absolutely soul-crushing to it, especialy paired with becoming a pillowfluff.

1 Like

oh he’s definetely not meant to be taken seriously, same as most of my art/ocs. i just think that applying complex social concepts like a gender identity to fluffies is absurd and fun. and apparently causes some laughable drama too.
i really like your more realistic take on trans fluffies, it works really well with how they typically are.
speaking about Koda here, if i went with a more serious approach, he’d just be a very, very delusional smarty, who’s not actually different from other fluffies. and as a feral it wouldn’t identify as trans. just a crazy ass antisocial mare.

btw, in my personal headcanon, fluffies are such unstable artificial freaks that they often can be born with various defects in their brains, therefore having errors in genetic behavioral programming. one type of those defects causes fluffies to be trans. but most of them don’t know shit about fuck, and lack the ability to self-reflect enough to form a coherrent identity. they might still somewhat suffer from dysphoria, but without any actual understanding of the reason they’re feeling shitty.
(hopefully my ramblings aren’t too hard to read lmao)

3 Likes