meet Teal 06 [by Wicked-Hearts]

hi. been a while since you all have seen me. there was a couple of reasons keeping me away and those may or may not keep coming up after this that i’ll list under the arrow if you are curious.

before that though, this is Teal 06! what a beautiful earthie, a muddy colored splotchy coat who’s curly mane and tail come in different shades of teal (her namesake) she would have made a great breeding mare for Esther and her small fluffy breeding business! how unfortunate that Teal is a barren mare who cannot have foals… she had gotten sick at some point in her life and had gotten really bad before she eventually got better. the sickness left her unable to conceive foals. not wanting to just toss her to the wayside, Esther found the mare something to do that would keep her useful.

Teal 06 is the 6th of 10 fluffies who help out on the farm part of the property of Esther. they all help out in the fields that grow small plants like berries, carrots, and garlic. sure it may seem silly to put fluffies to work picking berries and root veggies as humans could do it better. Esther however looks at it like a small thing she or her daughter don’t have to worry about as much for other more important things. besides, it gives the fluffies something to do for them in exchange of having a warm place to sleep and food. what’s there to complain about?

okay now as to why i haven't been posting, feel free to skip

for starters, job hunting is a bitch for me at the moment and i’ve honestly been considering opening commissions to help along. secondly, classes are taking up all of my time.
and thirdly, one that isn’t as important and one that i’m kind of hesitant to say cause idk how folks on this site will feel about it? i haven’t been posting because i got alerted to my stuff being posted to another site from what i can tell. i know other folks on the site don’t mind their stuff being reposted onto other sites! but i feel differently about it? personally, i don’t like my stuff being reposted elsewhere other than the original site (here) and it’s really made me take a pause from posting here because it makes me anxious. sorry if that sounds out of line or dumb, it’s just how i feel.

39 Likes

Shee looks soooooo cute <3

2 Likes

Pretty!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Cute af! And it’s not weird at all to want to keep your IP your IP. It belongs to you and ideally only you should decide where it is.

1 Like

ty! for both the compliment and the understanding ^^

1 Like

I get where you’re coming from but that’s just how it works. When something is posted on the internet, it’s out of your hands what happens from there (to a degree). People reposting your work is something you’ll have to make peace with, whether it’s done by humans or by bots.

2 Likes

What a pretty fluffy!

1 Like