Meet Zambie (Artist: SqueakyFriend)

Normally I prefer giving my fluffies an intro that lets you see them in action a bit more, but since I’m not doing much proper stuff right now and this particular buddy is an adopt I got from @FoxSpectator, I decided to show him off in a small infodump just to show I didn’t forget about him.

So, meet Zambie!

Zambie’s a co-worker of sorts to Vaporwave and Creep, and is a horror movie actor! He’s actually just a normal fluffy, but he often wears fake fangs or fake stitches where his belly fur changes color to help his spookiness factor, and his eyes can glow in the dark thanks to some implants. He’s pigeonholed into horror movies, so he couldn’t do any other genre even if he tried, but he loves his current roles so he doesn’t mind.

He’s a bit too confident and knows he’s adored, so he can be a pain to get along with - you know the type, that guy who always has something to boast about and handwaves any issues. As such, neither Vaporwave nor Creep are particularly close to him.

He adores interacting with fans and particularly loves getting in-character with them, pretending to actually be a zombie or monster. While some love it, it goes without saying that there are also massive drawbacks, by which I mean crying foals. Don’t approach this guy if you want to reassure your fluffy that those scary movies are fake, he’s only gonna make it worse.

Zambie doesn’t mind blood or guts, since there’s so many convincing special effects in his movies, and so assumes any gore he sees is fake. Similarly, if he meets a rabid/cannibal fluffy or similar, he plays along with them in the belief they’re super-duper fans trying to mimic his scary vibe. (How his agents let this guy walk around unguarded is a mystery.)

By the way, as he played the zombie creation in a mad science movie, Dr. Crazystein is a fan of his. One day, the little doctor will show Zambie his own zombie, and I’m sure that will go perfectly fine for everyone involved.

32 Likes

Ah, how adorable. Also he’s typecast but rides along with it

1 Like