Meeting Cream (Pink)

First meeting with the blind feral, later to be named Cream.

32 Likes

Super cutes :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes: poor thing glad she got a home now.

2 Likes

He, but yep! He becomes a companion for Peaches. I may have to write the fic, because telling it in art vignettes would take forever…

3 Likes

How has she survived?

1 Like

He wasn’t always blind, but his sight was never good, and it declined to functional blindness. He’s clever and has a herd, and acts as a de-facto smarty/wisefluff for them. Still, it’s hard, and he wouldn’t make it too much longer without being adopted.

3 Likes

I was about to ask how HE survived.
Wonder how common snow white fluffies are.

1 Like

Well, he’s albino, and naturally occurring albino mammals are 1:10,000, but they’re probably more common in domestic fluffies, since people would breed for them. Seems unwise for such visual creatures, though.

1 Like

That’s one thing that is real though about fluffies.
Breeders dont give a damn as long as something desirable can be used to make money no matter how bad it is for the animal.
Some dog and cat breeds have been destroyed to be more “desirable”.

Edit: and i can imagine an all white fluffy be hella desirable.

1 Like

cough pugs cough
And yeah, unscrupulous breeders seem to be the norm in fluffydom. You get RL breeders who’ll breed two merle dogs because merle pups sell better, even though the risk of blind and/or deaf pups is high, pekes with so much fur they’re in constant danger of heatstroke, scottish folds who’re in constant pain. Breeding a functionally blind fluffy to get that pure white is nothin. And it’s a recessive gene, so you know there’s inbreeding going on too.

1 Like

I was thinking about pugs and siamese cats.

Breeders don’t give a damn so long there is money to be made
They only care about the animal’s wellfare till the door.

But yeah back to fluffies I am trying to get my own sub species going ( kitsune fluffies ) so i am down for all kinds of variations.
Albino,
Vampire,
Garden.
Vegetable,
and more its all cool to me.

1 Like

I like your kitsunes, they’re cute! More fluff is always good

1 Like

Why thank you.
If you are interested they are an open species, so feel free to draw them if you like.
Nothing much about them is set in stone at the moment, but i am writing lore about them.

…and getting carried away.

2 Likes

Aw.so.cuute

1 Like