megaherd memories: Eyewitness accounts of the Megaherd Crisis of 2020 (Part 5) [BillBudapest]

I’d like to apologize for both the length of time between this and my last upload and how short this chapter has been. I’ve started taking classes online again and things at work have gotten more hectic than usual.

Testing logs for 'Bad Sketti"

Test 1: Individual case

At 7:15 am ‘Bad Sketti’ was introduced to the air system of the smarty’s containment cell. The smarty does not detect any threats and demanding access to the spaghetti and the mares he was promised. First signs of poisoning become apparent an hour later when thermal sensors pick up a sharp increase in body temperature. Smarty then begins vomiting on cell wall with blood present. He then begins uncontrollably excreting bloody stool. Despite the agony, the Smarty’s main emotional state is one of severe depression. The Smarty’s decline into death took place over the course of an hour and a half following the first exposure.

Fluffy reaction highlights as follows: “Smarty smeww skettis, but he nu see it! Where dummy human put sketties?! And where am mawes Smawty wuz told about?!” “Smarty no feew pwetty.” “Smawty hab heart hurties.” “Nu, Smawty hab make sickie wawa!” “Why dere boo-boo juice in Smawty’s poopsies?” “Hu hu hu, poopie pwace hab wowstest buwnie huwties.” “Smawty feew su weak.” “What dummeh human du to Smawty?”

Test 5: Family testing

At 11:15 am, ‘Bad Sketti’ was pumped into a holding cell housing a stallion, mare and four foals. The foals began showing signs of poisoning twenty minutes after exposure, with the parents following suit. The sudden deterioration of the foals condition was quickly noticed by the parents who were then alarmed by the nausea and bloody stool the foals were experiencing. The hugs they gave the foals were completely ineffective

It was noted that the foals went through the full cycle from infection to death much quicker than the adults. This bodes well in regards to limiting the ability of the megaherd to escape the contaminated area, as most fluffy parents will be almost immobilized by the grief and shock of losing their young as well as the effects of ‘Bad Sketti.’ The parents attempted to provide hugs for the foals as their conditions worsened but found their efforts thwarted by the sadness induced by gas exposure. The foals died by 11:25, with the parents continuing to decline for another day before expiring themselves.

Fluffy reaction highlights as followed: “Cheep, sketties?” “Mama wuv sketties! Sketties make dah bestes’ miwkies fo’ babbehs!” “Gud humans gib sketties ta bestes fwend an babbeh’s pwease!” “Huhuhu, babbeh hab heart hurties.” “Why u sad, bestest babbeh? Wan miwkies?” “Babbeh’s habbin sickie wawah’s, hewp speciaw fwiend!” “Chirp, chirp. Mummah, bestest babbeh habin poopie pwace hewties!” “Hu, hu, hu, why mummah and daddeh nu hewp babbehs? Am we bad babbehs?” “Pwease babbehs, nu go foweba sweepies!” “Why dummy humans nu hewp speciaw fwiend and babbehs?!” “Hu hu hu, babbehs hab gone foweva sweepies…” “We am pawents nu mo.” “Wowstest heawt huwties.”

Test 50: Mass exposure testing

Test 50 was the final test of ‘Bad Sketties’ before Operation Slam Dunk. It took place at a warehouse refitted into a holding area for captured feral fluffies that housed over 3000 fluffies. The aerosol was deployed through the central ventilation system directly over the massive containment chamber. The fluffiest were housed in a steel walled enclosure over 15 feet high and with a concrete floor.

As seen in previous tests, the foals died off quicker than the adults. Though there is some variance in the time taken to expire, both thermal imaging and readings from other devices confirmed that all the foals were dead soon before the adults began dying in large numbers.

Fluffy reaction highlights are as fellows:

“Fwuffy smew sketties!” “Whewe am 'ou, sketties? Mummah need 'ou fow bestest miwkies.” “Fwuffy hab wowstest hawt huwties, but fwuffy nu no why.” “Fwuffie doesn’t feew pwetty…” “Why…why fwuffie feew su sad?” “So much sickie wawas.” “Smawtie fwend, hewp! fwuffies nu doin’ gud!” “Why am fwuffies goin’ fowebah sweepies?” “Smawtie nu know what goin’ on…” "Wakies bestest babbeh! Am scawin’ mummah! “Aww dah foaws hab gone fowebah sweepies!” “Hab wowstest poopie pwace huwties!”

12 Likes

strange, I never witnessed a fluffy that used the words “we”, “parents” and “foals”.
on the other hand, this answers my long-lasting question on how to fight a megaherd without the army

5 Likes
I would assume they'd do this.

But with abusers

ALSO dear god the image is too large.

9 Likes

imagine if they have a shit ton of clones of the most notorious abusers. God, if I was a fluffy and saw 100 ringmasters skydiving down on my herd, I’d just run for my life

5 Likes

Then you’d just die tired.

1 Like

This is going great! Can’t wait to see how the Megaherd perishes in St. Louis.

Will there be more?

400 ringmaster ready for duty and a million more on the way
Anything else?

1 Like