Memo for fluffy breeders. (Fluffybooru id: 19149) (By: Artist-kun)

99 Likes

Well done again @Mr_Owl

3 Likes

Man, I hadn’t realized just how much of @artist-kun 's work isn’t uploaded here yet.
I need to find the time to fix that.

8 Likes

And than Virgil the wise poured ocean into a barrel. The most epic shit I have ever seen

3 Likes

More like stuffing 100kg of shit into a bag made for 10kg.

7 Likes

Well that comparison works too I guess

1 Like

Sounds like what I get paid to do

1 Like

But not so small as to cause fluffy stress

Yeah, just a moderate amount of depression, not a big deal.

3 Likes

Khrushchyovka moment

2 Likes

I found that my Fluffy Abuse folder has 1500 pics. And i want to help, so tell me how.

1 Like

You can submit older fluffy work to the #images-by-others or #text-by-others categories.
Once you do, the post will be reviewed by our staff, pertinent information (artist names, fluffybooru ID numbers) will be added, ownership of the post will be transferred to our holding account, @Archivist , and we’ll thank you for your help in rebuilding the archive of fluffy art and stories.
Know that we only have permission to re-host works that were present on fluffybooru.org, not .com, so anything after #53139 will have to be withheld until we get direct permission from the artist/author of that work.

i’ll give it a try.

1 Like

In this case, I allow you to upload everything to the site. Absolutely everything that was published on my behalf. From start to end of the booru (org or com or smthng else).

7 Likes

Thank you, AK! We’ll get to work on that ASAP

2 Likes

Another thing that I find amazing about fluffy mares is how they can get so swollen when pregnant; to the point that they no longer can walk and only flair their stumpy legs around. This opens up a wolrd of possibilities and ideas.