Meringue By: ProfessorOlive

Awww, she’s a little deer.

3 Likes

I see swirly eyes !
I see you folded that in to your canon.

4 Likes

“But chu DIDN’T!”

God I love that little sas back.

There should be more stuff with fluffies being sassy/cheeky like that.

8 Likes

Usually when fluffies do that , they dont have a jaw bone or a face anymore the moment after.

A more intelligent fluffy will probably only do that with a hugbox/docile neutralbox owner lol.

It’s only cute if they choose their battles carefully.

4 Likes

Sadly most fluffies aren’t that smart.
Stewart for some reason though is adorkable Stewart gets christmas food, by AIDS

2 Likes

Ohno, she’s SO CUTE!

2 Likes

“I should have left you on the street corner where I found you”, ya’ know it’s not too late.

3 Likes

She reminds me of whats-his-name, William ?The immortal, flamboyant pervert fluffy?
In her case, of course, the perversion is cannibalism, not …whatever William was…but they both love being what they are.

4 Likes

That’s william yeah he belongs to pumpiikin.
He gets off to pain and is seemingly unkillable

3 Likes

It’s funny bc I was using him and jezebell as inspiration when I made her

3 Likes

Jesebell being Shadysmarty’s cannibal fluffy I believe.

3 Likes

She has Williams personality! That’s awesome!

William is one of my favorite fluffies! :grin:

I really hope we see more of Meringue now, little devil!

1 Like

She’s got a flavor of him :sweat_smile:
she belongs to the neighbor
the neighbor has a couple fluffies in their backyard that talk over the fence with the prof’s

2 Likes

Cute with a hushie howling noise how she sings :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ah yes Jezibell. In her earliest appearance I don’t think she was a cannibal fluffy, she was a feral who got screwed over by Dashie. When she reappeared she was a cannibal, I don’t know if that was a retcon or if she turned to cannibalism to survive. Very memorable fluffy.

Dashie was equally memorable, her owner had been giving her steroids, so she was fricking huge and built like a Mack truck. Also had heart problems, fluffy heart not meant to support that much muscle.

1 Like

Her mane reminds me of the pokemon vulpix

2 Likes

I love this lil shit

Giorno Giofluffy? I think so :flushed:

I love how lively and energetic she is. Cannibals are usually serious/cool/edgy, so seeing one that is cute is very nice.