Wall of William by Pumpiikin

46301 - artist_pumpiikin blood cute disemboweled explicit gore guts implied_abuse oc original_character smiles sparkles stylized_gore white_fluffy william

46303 - artist_pumpiikin blood candy_gore cute disemboweled drippy explicit glitter_gore gore implied_abuse oc original_character pastel_gore sparkles white_fluffy william

46382 - artist_pumpiikin blood cute fluffy_on_a_stick food help_im_hungry oc original_character questionable street_food william yum

46494 - arrow artist_pumpiikin blood cute impaled oc original_character questionable white_fluffy william

46395 - amputee artist_pumpiikin fluffies_and_their_owners fluffy_owner group_photo hugbox oc oden original_character pillow_fluff pillowfluff safe william woena

46565 - artist_pumpiikin deer_fluff goatvoid horny_stallion oc ooc original_character questionable spark suggestive_joke william

46733 - artist_pumpiikin bullshit chai comic doodle gala oc ooc original_character originalcalpis safe silly william

stares off into the distance

91 Likes

dude…

8 Likes

I spent 4 years in Brazil… I ain’t never seen no shit this far out

13 Likes

This is so much more unsettling than anything I’ve seen so far. Just imagining that voice with the intestines falling out… Dude

8 Likes

Jesus Christ this is great! It’s so well done, the colors, the blood, the expressions, the eyes! I love this so much!

5 Likes

I love this artist

3 Likes

This is all oddly making me hungry.

6 Likes

Hell to the yes. So cute and so gory. Fuckin’ chef’s kiss right here.

5 Likes

The side by side mlp/fluffy one just makes me want to squish all the fluff! It looks so soft :flufflepuff:

3 Likes

I love this.

2 Likes

I love William. Gore has lost it’s shock value long ago, but sweet little fluffies that get almost sexual pleasure from things they definitely shouldn’t be enjoying still reaches that same wtf-part of my brains. :laughing:

15 Likes

hvhdbhva I missed these shocking ideas and amazing style so much

3 Likes

This is beautiful in so many ways

3 Likes

this has some pretty scary sex energy vibes

3 Likes

Actually… I rarely ask for anything this bloody, but could I request a picture of William with a needle through his no-noes? I bet that would be a bag of curious emotions! :smile:

3 Likes

Heck yeah, super glad to see a lot of Pumpiikin’s art on one convient thread

3 Likes

Better than making you horny.

3 Likes

Something just doesn’t look right about MLP William. Maybe it’s that I’m use to the fluffy, or maybe its his neck. Seems kinda long.

Just like my MAGNUM DONG.

2 Likes

I’m pretty much against abuse, but William is one character I actually enjoy, mainly because he can’t die. And bet yet, he enjoys it.

On a sidenote: this Wall of William should include his posts with Sourpuss!

4 Likes

Are these… Dolcett Fluffys?!
I demand the obligatory being-spitroasted-alive panel! :smiley:

3 Likes