Messing around with AI-Trasteando con la IA (By: Clayhammer)

First of all, I know I’ve been away quite a bit, but I’ve also been very busy, and the university took up a lot of my time, and from time to time I see what’s new that’s happening here. And here I present an experiment that I did using AI, I know that I am not the first, much less it is something typical of one as an artist, but I only give a sample of it to corroborate that AI can be very precise and intuitive, and It’s really surprising

enjoy it, and have a good day

español

Primero que nada, se que e estado bastante ausente, pero también e estado muy ocupado, y la universidad me acaparado mucho tiempo, y de vez en cuando veo lo nuevo que se cuece por aquí. Y aquí les presento un experimento que hice usando la IA, se que no soy el primero, ni mucho menos es algo propio de uno como artista, pero solo doy muestro de ella para corroborar que la IA puede ser muy precisa e intuitiva, y la verdad es que sorprende

disfrútenlo, y tengan un buen día

35 Likes

This looks like a garbage pail kid reject.

8 Likes

Scotty potty’s pet pony :rofl:

2 Likes

Fluffy IA~2

MOTHER! MOTHER! I’VE SEEN THINGS! MOTHER, IN THE DARKNESS MOTHER!!

16 Likes

Its good and closed to an actual milled fluffy ,nice work :+1:

4 Likes

It wasn’t me exactly who did it, it was all the work of the AI, at least I gave it the prompts, but thanks I guess

5 Likes

Thank you for understanding AI art

4 Likes

It is a technology that is still in its “infancy” over time it will be given better uses, and currently it serves enough as a tool for this field in terms of art.

3 Likes

There should probably be a tag for this but at least you put it right in the title, thank you for that.

4 Likes

can you post the prompt you used or at least how you got closer to a fluffy pony with ai? im trying as well but sadly its not giving me closer to this . more so im getting closer to traditional MLP

1 Like

I’m only using freely available stuff but to avoid MLP content I’ve been using “unicorn” and never the word pony

1 Like

so just remove MLP from my prompt and hopefully that fixes things or at least gets me closer to true fluffy greatness. thank you so much ^^ this looks amazing btw

1 Like

Sorry for the late answer, Of course, if you want an good result, you must be more specific with your prompts and be more detailed, i cant find the prompts that i used, but try this: A illustration of a little creature like a chubby pony, puffy cheeks, fluffy white hair, big round yellow eyes, locked in a cage with their foals, covered with brown stains in their hindquarters, looking sadly. try it and even modify it if you wish, and i recommend you use Bing Image Creator because i use it for this Have a great day

funny enough bing is what im using. still getting the hang of it but ill try this out and modify it a bit to make more kinda cartoonish or at least more like one of my ai gals that ive posted here. and thank you for the help with the prompt ^^

1 Like