Micro Disco Party Bowl! Inspired by BloodyBoots! (Fluffsploder)

It’s a rare artist that can pull me from the allure of fluffy abuse, but BloodyBoot’s fun scenarios and happy little critters just melt my heart so quickly. I’m… really not great at drawing cute, so the bowl fluff is still kind of horrifying, but the concept of micros and bowl fluffies are just ones I love so much that I figured I’d put the two great flavours together for a happy funtime!

58 Likes

Love them! The bowl fluffy’s smile is really cute, and I just like the idea of the bowl fluffy giving themselves fun and friendly purposes outside their buoyancy, especially to another uncommon fluffy variant like micros.

7 Likes

I like to see smarties and entitled bestest shitrats get what they have coming to them.
But i also like cute hugboxy things like this.
Keep up the good work!

7 Likes

Aww, looks like fun!

3 Likes

Twist they aint dancing they are trying to run away but the loud music has left them derped so they are just wildly movig their limbs in a faint attempt to escape.

I mean aww dancie micro bois co cute! :glee:

3 Likes

What all that noise holy shit look that then dance

2 Likes

How cute! And then if you want to you can imagine the lights wrapped around her leg will heat up to an uncomfortable degree

2 Likes

Cute :heart:

2 Likes

Wow thank you so much for the kind words! I am honored! :beer::sunglasses::two_hearts:

3 Likes

This is fucking adorable. Like, tooth-rotting levels of sweet. I love it. Dance, you crazy fluffies. Get down!

3 Likes