Micro fluffies experience on hanging plataform (InfraredTurbine)

Missed opportunity for a Lion King reference.

Painstaking at that size.
They’d be shrieking instead of laughing.
They’d die quickly due to metabolism, and cleanup would suck.

Eliminates the relaxing quality.

Maybe a grate at the bottom. A cascading rain effect immediately after a meal, warmed to reduce complaints. Train them to attempt to wash themselves/each other.

They’ll be wet and cold, but I’m not sure how safe (for Fluffy or owner) or efficient a mechanized quick blow dry would be. Maybe just warmth and venting for ten minutes.

1 Like

Ya I guess plugging would be pretty hard. But I personally wouldn’t mind the shreiking, it is its own kind of relaxing. In the fictional world I’d just continually replace them since cost wouldn’t be a bother.

Alternatively, if they’re properly trained and don’t have scaredy poopies, they could just use a litterbox once it’s turned off.

1 Like

Im not enjoying the ableism in this post

Now im kind of hoping for a City of Atlantis setup, where they’re in a fish tank surrounded by water and aquafluffies.

2 Likes

Or they tried to do a wipe drag and went over. ~Chuckle~

4 Likes

Now im curious if this would become a survival tactic for micros in the wild if they’re somewhere high.

ie - do they know they’ll survive a fall and thus throw themselves off tree branches to escape predators.

For it to work they need to get in those branches first. Maybe after micro smarties used resign as an execution method several times, they found out that they can use it to climb trees?

1 Like

Guess it would depend on the trees and general brush/canopy etc in the forest/jungle.

I could see them potentially scaling vines/ivy/mushrooms that wrap around tree exteriors. Or Taking advantage of trees with scale mail esque bark to climb. Start in the shrubs/scrub brush and work your way up. Anything they can ‘hug’ and shimmy their way up.

Afterall if fallings not all that dangerous to you, then you’d probably be willing to practice. Though with fluffy luck they’d still probably fall onto/into things a lot and still die.

ex: Onto a thorn ; into a pitcher plant ; get caught by a swooping predator ; onto an ant hill ; etc

1 Like

Man, I love microfluffies.

I wish I could think of somethign creative enough to make a comic with the concept

2 Likes

There is a lot of ideas with them flying around right now. Maybe you will find something

1 Like

Now I’m just wondering who flew down to the Amazon and started chucking mice from the top of trees to find this out.

1 Like

ever seen how fragile fluffies are ? you can basically rip their legs off, now imagine micros
also calm down man xD imagine dunno, there is a fucking chainsaw flamethrower dog down there

more creative than your stories ? hm nope
sometimes I’m not even being creative, I just make them doing what they do at their best: being dumbasses to theirselves and to others

2 Likes

I should rework this stuff
it was really good for its time