micro fluffy habitat by hasbio (Infraredturbine)

dfhdjhdj
microfluffies are really funny to make
~ Dude with a turbine in the place of his head

91 Likes

Love the concept as some sort of a talking (and way more stupid) ant farm.

18 Likes

That orange fluffies going to end up stuck.
Wait a minute, why is there a heart on top the box?

6 Likes

wanted to make it attractive to fluffies, even tho it has a dark color
it’s supposed to be a toy where they get in like “hidies in the cawe”

7 Likes

My mind jumped to litter/enfie-pal way too fast…

4 Likes

4 Likes

Honestly if I wasn’t given any other choice I could see microfluffies being great fun. Especially since you could easily build additional modules for their enclosure with something simple like a 3D printer or some basic model-building supplies.

Only downside is the abuse factor requires far more care. The old thumbtack-in-the-hooves stuff is much harder to find on an appropriate scale.

10 Likes

I’m guessing you have not lurked in the weird part of the community before. If you don’t want to know stop reading, if you want to know, keep reading.

litter/enfie-pal’s are fluffies who have had their ability to walk taken away by amputation, paralysis, or put in a box. They are then sold to fluffy owners. Enfie-Pals are for sex, while the Litter-pals are used as litter boxes.

If you wanna learn more. They have their own tags on the site.

1 Like

dude, I’m just kidding ._.
i’ve been around for like 3 years or more

3 Likes

3 Likes

What did the blue idiot do to it’s eye?

3 Likes

maybe it’s an infection due to snifing around litterbox ?
maybe hit the water dispenser with his eye while running
I’ll let it up to your imagination
xD

6 Likes

nummies??

Yes, yes you are, little one.

8 Likes

Excellent picture to showcase everything I love about fluffies. They’re so adorable playing their silly little games, so funny when they poop, and both when they’re hurt! :laughing:

I still can’t believe German is the only language beside Finnish to have a word for vahingonilo, aka schadenfreude, aka “the joy of someone else’s suffering”.

5 Likes

It’s fun until a cat tries to knock down the enclosure.

1 Like

oh yeah ? check out what I’m about to post

3 Likes

English has sadism; while it’s mostly used for sexual pleasure from someone else’s pain and suffering, it doesn’t necessarily have to be sexual.

1 Like

Sadism (sadismi) is an entirely different thing, meaning the desire to cause suffering for others. Vahingonilo is just the humor of things like seeing someone slip on a banana peel or sit on a freshly-painted bench.

6 Likes

I thought more about hamsters tbh. Maybe because I had hamsters when I was a kid.

Penis cupcake spotted