micro fluffy habitat: shelves (Infraredturbine)

This was 100% intentional

I want to take the brown fluffies out and make them their own enclosure where they live like kings, while the others get to stew in their own filth for being such awful, bad fluffies

1 Like

Is there one with less racism

I’ve been around for a years and years, so I learned a lot and decided to start my own stories and illustrations too ^^
thank you

1 Like

… wut ?
._.

Is there a specific use for the room in the bottom left?

it’s an additional partition, that you can use to drop nutrigel, new toys or clean blankets, so they have to carry it all the way to the last floor, that is where they love to sleep

2 Likes

Well, good thing that they didn’t shit in a fluffies bedroom.

This image is good but the perpetuation of racism is a little bad

they are just being mean for the brown ones because is in their nature to hate them (lore)
I have nothing against other ppl colors and stuff, just following the lore man :slight_smile:

1 Like

Damn, this says a lot about society.

1 Like

I wish there was a part two for this where the owner decides to give them spaghetti but isn’t paying attention/is in a rush so they drop it on the shit.
All the micros run in excited before noticing that it’s been ruined.

2 Likes

I wonder what would happen if someone where to shake it, like an earthquake

1 Like

Hey, poopies, want out of the litterbox? I have an idea. Just walk up and bite that magenta micro right in the butt. That’ll get her to move, and you’ll be free to roam. You’re welcome.

1 Like